2 days left till my RMA MB gets here!

salvadorellama

I miss my rig so bad.

I've been playing F2P WoW on my Mac just to have something to do. PvP is a joke because everyone has their heirlooms (something I completely forgot about). Levelling a character wasn't too bad...the "new" quests since Cata were a neat change. However I don't think I'll resub to it.

That being said, I still don't think I'm ready to resub to TOR either. There's just too many problems they haven't addressed yet.

I really wish there was something I could get some enjoyment out of...maybe I'll finally get around to getting past Act 1 of Witcher 2.

I'd really rather play TOR. I just don't want to pay to play a game that still has more bugs, grouping issues, multiplayer issues, and so on, than it should at 2 months after release.

*Le sigh*

Hi there!

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.