Scheduled Maintenance: July 22nd, 2014

ServerDroid

On July 22nd, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.8.2 will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday, July 22nd 2014

Duration: 6 hours

Time: 1AM PDT (8AM GMT) - 7AM PDT (2PM GMT)

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Dear Lord of Ptach Notes!! *points a ritual screen*

By sacrificing these noobs' *point a poor mara force leaping before his group, an inquisitor overloading mobs out of AoE, a ranged vanguard and a ranged operative* heart to you, I conjure you and your ptach notes. *looks as the mara is slaughtered by lvl 1000 mobs, the inquisitor eats all the AoE that would have hitted the mobs, the vanguard is mercilessly killed by melee as he tries to Hammershot them to death and the operative is killed by standard and weak ranged mobs doing more dps than him*

;):p:cool:

Oh Dear Lord of Ptach Notes!! *points a ritual screen*

By sacrificing these noobs' *point a poor mara force leaping before his group, an inquisitor overloading mobs out of AoE, a ranged vanguard and a ranged operative* heart to you, I conjure you and your ptach notes. *looks as the mara is slaughtered by lvl 1000 mobs, the inquisitor eats all the AoE that would have hitted the mobs, the vanguard is mercilessly killed by melee as he tries to Hammershot them to death and the operative is killed by standard and weak ranged mobs doing more dps than him*

;):p:cool:

Oh crap, someone beat me to one of proper incantations to call forth Tait, Conjurer of Notes and servant of the mighty Ptach.

Great, so many bug fixes, I'm happy with the patch. :) There is a suspicious two-week gap without any event between July 29th and August 12th. I wonder what that means... :rak_03::rak_01::rak_04:

Wondering when people can once again gain the achievement for defeated the tank (Firebrand & Stormcaller) on 8m Nightmare mode from EC again :( Its my last one for 100% completion!

I am pretty sure that they fixed this achievement a few months ago with 2.7; it should be available now.

Edited by Jerba