Scheduled Maintenance: April 24th, 2013 [Servers Available]

AmberGreen

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said if the 50 limit on Planetary Commendations wasn't fixed by the time my subscription ran out, I'd be gone. I've in fact been working with a new character to see how much of a pain the limit is - and it's been a pain.

I still say that there should be no limit on Planetary Commendations. But raising it to 100 reduces it from a pain to an annoyance (and maybe just to a philosophic disagreement). So thank you, BioWare, for listening. Would thank you more if it was gone completely, but thank you.

But, isn't there a hood on Jolee's Robe? I seem to remember him having one in KotOR.

There is a hood (orange) but that sack around it (brown) is just over-sized, especially on big-body characters. And the crotch-flap (I am sorry, I have no idea how to name that hanging piece of cloth!) is also too wide. ;)

Jolee didn't have a big sack on his back. Am I being trolled by Bioware again? :p

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy2/xclone_0101/images/k_clothes.jpg - his robe with different textures. This is the only pic showing the back of it.

It would've been a great piece of armor but the artists have an irresistible urge to add all those unnecessary details everyone hates! Spikes, backpacks, aerials and now potato sacks hanged on the back :p

I am more curious if we can get any details about that nasty bug! We love hearing about bugs.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

There is a hood (orange) but that sack around it (brown) is just over-sized, especially on big-body characters. And the crotch-flap (I am sorry, I have no idea how to name that hanging piece of cloth!) is also too wide. ;)

Jolee didn't have a big sack on his back. Am I being trolled by Bioware again? :p

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy2/xclone_0101/images/k_clothes.jpg - his robe with different textures. This is the only pic showing the back of it.

It would've been a great piece of armor but the artists have an irresistible urge to add all those unnecessary details everyone hates! Spikes, backpacks, aerials and now potato sacks hanged on the back :p

I am more curious if we can get any details about that nasty bug! We love hearing about bugs.

Ah.. It;s been a while since I played KotOR 1, so I wasn't too sure what the hood looked like. :p But, this bug does sound interesting...

Hey everyone,

I wanted to give all of you a heads up that our maintenance will no longer be happening tomorrow morning (April 23rd) as mentioned above. We have discovered a pretty mean bug with Game Update 2.0.1 and we want to make sure that is addressed before we go live with that update.

We will give you more information about when Game Update 2.0.1 will go live as soon as we have it!

-eric

That's a bummer. Just when I thought all of the annoying bugs will be fixed by tomorrow. I guess no one tested the game update 2.0 when it was on PTS. Heh.pretty disappointing. but then, since when did Bioware released something with no bugs? Lol

Im actually really proud of you for delaying the patch and telling us about it. Kudos for not releasing a broken patch only to need to try and fix it on Thursday when everyone is angry. I am sincere in my congratulations . Late and working is always better

edit* based on past broken patches, I can guess that yeah this bug was probably beneficial to us :p which is why it's being nipped in the bud

Edited by supafreak

We have discovered a pretty mean bug with Game Update 2.0.1 and we want to make sure that is addressed before we go live with that update.

Thank God! I'm glad you decided NOT to go live with a buggy patch for once, keep that up and you'll maintain more subscribers.

Thank God! I'm glad you decided NOT to go live with a buggy patch for once, keep that up and you'll maintain more subscribers.

seems the bug is most likely in the cartel packs... but then, they make money from the cartel packs, so it's just reasonable for them to delay it.

Also, they'll maintain to get more subscribers if they released game update 2.0 with no bugs at all. I don't see how it will attract more subscribers when all of us, subscribers, are waiting for them to release a patch to make the game playable =/

People are wasting credits on crew mission skills.. =/ that needs to be resolved ASAP.

Edited by Mark-JPS

Noticed this in the patch notes:

The "Aratech Nethian" mount is now a part of the "Aratech Collector" Achievement.

Does that mean that those of us who have the Aratech achievement but don't have a Nethian are having the Achievement taken away from us? If so that's super unfair.

Edited by AshlaBoga

Aric Jorgan: The Urban Outfit for this Companion Character will no longer incorrectly provide Scout rather than Urban pants.

We have discovered a pretty mean bug with Game Update 2.0.1 and we want to make sure that is addressed before we go live with that update.

Aric Jordans pants are probably still bugged. I mean .. it seems to be on the priority list along with all those necessary fixes :X

I've said if the 50 limit on Planetary Commendations wasn't fixed by the time my subscription ran out, I'd be gone. I've in fact been working with a new character to see how much of a pain the limit is - and it's been a pain.

I still say that there should be no limit on Planetary Commendations. But raising it to 100 reduces it from a pain to an annoyance (and maybe just to a philosophic disagreement). So thank you, BioWare, for listening. Would thank you more if it was gone completely, but thank you.

what a stupid *********** reason to quit. i hope they revert this change just so you leave.

Noticed this in the patch notes:

Does that mean that those of us who have the Aratech achievement but don't have a Nethian are having the Achievement taken away from us? If so that's super unfair.

how is this AT ALL unfair? the achievement wouldn't make any sense if it wasn't part of it. what about in a year where there's 8 more? should just change the name of the title to "collector by 4-22-13". Catchy.