Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

need jugg dps help

Okuy
01.22.2013 , 08:06 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowsite View Post
The reason you want Force Scream and Impale before Shatter, is that Impale simply does more dmg and you want to consume Battle Cry/Momentum as early as possible. And you forgot to account for the Force crit, as Shatter is a Force ability, so is Force Scream, and all the DoT's.
I hope either one of those (shatter or impale) is coming before that force scream, cause then either way you're doing less damage.
Mauull The Merciless - BFF Hug Group

Shadowsite
01.23.2013 , 01:40 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by eVentHoriZn View Post
The reason you want Force Scream after Shatter is because you will have 60% increase chance to crit. I can't think of any reason why you would want to prioritize consuming Battle Cry early instead of getting a pretty much auto-crit to a heavy hitting ability.

Also shatter has half its damage from the 12 second dot. That with the ability being a 9-sec CD, you can have this dot at 100% uptime.

Didn't really forget about force crit rating, because by the time you have enough strength/crit rating to get your melee crit up, your force crit will already be set. For example, I have crit/strength so that my melee crit is at 33%, force crit is a hair over 40%. The only way to "stack" force crit would be to add willpower, which is a big no-no.
Right, sorry you do Impale before Force scream I haven't played my Vig guardian for a while, so I forgot about that crit chance. BUT the point stands Impale, Force Scream before Shatter.
A man that hides isn't a coward, he is the smartest man alive.
A man that fights is not brave, he is foolish
A man that walks away is the strongest of them all