Ideas

Alexhooty

I thought I write that in. Do not know if such a threat already exists. 1: Character Creation: Adding Voices 2: More bonuses and reconnaissance probes to all planets except Initial Planet 3: A Good Idea Triple or Quadruple Double XP for 2 Weeks 4: New Races and Classes with Stories 5: Converting Credits into Cartel Coins and vice versa 6: UI etc ... change / color 7: Add new armor from 1-70 from 65 new armor MK 5- 7 new look (plate, fabric, leather)

This would be better under the Suggestion Forums of General Discussion.

1- What do you mean by adding voices in character creation? Because if your suggestion is to add new voice actors and let the player choose that isn't happening. There are already 16 voice-actors for all classes, they shouldn't and won't add more.

2-What do you mean here? Do you want more bonuses on starter planets for what?

3-Double XP is already enough, and we just got an entire month of double XP. We still got a few weeks going.

4-We're already getting Nautolans on Onslaught, and new classes aren't happening. It'd be too expensive to re-design the entire vanilla game to fit in that new class, nevermind the costs of actually doing it (Writing, voice-acting,etc).

5-No, it'd make the game extremely P2W if people could directly convert Cartel Coins into credits and vice-versa (Nevermind the hyperinflation this would bring). If you're that indolent about credit farming or playing the GTN you can just buy Cartel Items and sell them.

6- What?

7- What?

There are already 16 voice-actors for all classes, they shouldn't and won't add more.

No, there are 48 voice actors. 16 for English, 16 for French, and 16 for German.

The key point is that there are *also* around 100K lines spoken by those actors, maybe more. ESO and FF14 can have choosable voices because the lines are little more than a series of grunts, screams and giggles, but SWTOR's voice actors have all those thousands of lines to speak. (And can you imagine what all those additional voice files would add to the download? ...)

No, there are 48 voice actors. 16 for English, 16 for French, and 16 for German.

True I forgot the 16 for French and German... my bad.

The key point is that there are *also* around 100K lines spoken by those actors, maybe more. ESO and FF14 can have choosable voices because the lines are little more than a series of grunts, screams and giggles, but SWTOR's voice actors have all those thousands of lines to speak. (And can you imagine what all those additional voice files would add to the download? ...)

Nevermind the download imagine the budget of that...