Need Help I Suppose

Maquaii

Hey, i've been looking forward to this dlc for a while, however it seems like i suck at this game that it's become more of a drag and pain than anything else for me now.

I can fire and fire and fire at an enemy and not get close to finishing em off, then i'm attacked and it takes a few seconds and i'm dead. No i'm not playing scout.

And then, when i finally manage to get the enemy player down to low health, someone else does the killshot.

When i use ion to lower the shields of the enemy it's up quickly before i can fire with the regular guns.

Maybe i should try scout more, it's at least more manoeuvrable than gunship.

I am switching between the shield gunfire and engine when it seems needed.

Like i prioritize engine at the beginning to get to a node, then weapons, and shield when attacked.

So for those who's got a handle, or those who didn't and now do. What did you learn?

I can fire and fire and fire at an enemy and not get close to finishing em off, then i'm attacked and it takes a few seconds and i'm dead. No i'm not playing scout.

And then, when i finally manage to get the enemy player down to low health, someone else does the killshot.

I have exactly the same problems. It's not fun like this.

It got better when I played the Gunship - it seems to me now that not all Starfighters fit to person-specific play styles.

The professionals, those who already have that great mouse-movement skioll from PvP, they have a great advantage. Even more of they have a gaming mouse with 10.000 buttons to be programmed.

Whose who arejust not good at rapid mouse movement have a great disadvantage in GSF. Their only good thing is the Gunship, which kind of balances slow mouse movement out.

If you are young and agile, take a Sout or a Strike Bomber (or how this vehicle is called), if you are older, take the Gunship. Seriously.