Gnost-Dural's Robes

I think both of Gnost-Dural's outfits would be a good addition to the game. I would immediately buy one or both of his outfits for my Jedi Consular.

I also think Tau Idair's armor but without the weird half robe thing would be a cool look.

isnt his robes actually based on a cloth variant of actual sith inquisitor robes? i remember seeing some that look identical to his robes i think thats the side they are on.

The chest is certainly a Stih Inquisitor robe from launch. It was really odd to see on a Jedi when Ossus was new. I don't know why BW didn't use something else, given all the different options they have these days.

I don't think his armor would make a good addition to the CM.

Edited by arunav

• 2 weeks later...
Fair enough, but he wears different robes in Onslaught. That's the outfit I really want.

That's just a color variant of a 1.0 armor for Knights, the chest. The legs are in the game too. I can't quite tell what belt he is wearing, but I'm willing to bet it is available already. They didn't make a new set for him.

• 6 months later...
The chest is certainly a Sith Inquisitor robe from launch. It was really odd to see on a Jedi when Ossus was new. I don't know why BW didn't use something else, given all the different options they have these days.

I don't think his armour would make a good addition to the CM.

Well, you know what Kira said. xD