Speech bubbles

Wyntar

where are they, they have been promised since and before the launch,so where are they.Please implement them, many RPers thrive on them.Almost everyother game since ...well ages back...comes already with them.So please guys please sort this minor detail out.

where are they, they have been promised since and before the launch,so where are they.Please implement them, many RPers thrive on them.Almost everyother game since ...well ages back...comes already with them.So please guys please sort this minor detail out.

They would have been in launch too if they didn't cause the servers to become unplayable with lag. BW cut them to try to fix the lag issue. Considering they mentioned them in the last blog for upcoming content, I am sure they have fixed the issue and are now working on polishing the ui for it.

I think it is more important we create a list of how we want chat bubbles to work if we have them and how they should be made available.

"Soon™". :confused:

well I appreciate some do not RP, but also some are not keen on PvP. Most games have the option to turn it on or off,like the profanity filter ,ground clutter etc.Its all about choice.But the game seems more devoted to PvP.I appreciate this is the larger of the audience perhaps.But a truly great game would accomodate ALL players tastes, this includes RPers, Traders, PvE-ers and whatever else.But sadly modern day MMORPGS just seem to pander mainly to the whims of the PvPers.

Hi folks,

You may be interested in Daniel Erickson's response in a recent Q&A, which mentions chat bubbles:

Lesai: When it comes to planning content and game direction, how much of it is based on the developers’ plan for the game, and how much of it is based on community suggestion and feedback?

Daniel Erickson (Lead Game Designer): As we come to the end of our big must-have features (like Group Finder), updates are driven more and more by the community. Expect to see far more of the smaller quality of life requested features (color matching for companions, chat bubbles, etc.) start to get real traction under them in the near future.

We also have a rather active thread on this in the Suggestion Box forum so we're closing this thread now, and asking you to continue your discussion here:

Chat Bubbles: We need an option to enable them for say, yell and emote chat!

Thanks