Master datacron and access to Ossus

Noliad

Hi

if i used a masterdatacron to up a reroll 70, can i finish the class quest (chapter 1-3) and in the same time, can i play th daily quests in Ossus please ?

thanks a lot

noliad

As far as I know: The only way to access the Ossus dailies is to finish the Ossus story, but if you *begin* the Ossus story, you'll lock out / autocomplete the class story.

I dreaded this answer :(

i don't want to autocomplete my class quest :( ..... i will not use master datacron :)

thks a lot

You can use the datacron without autocompleting the class story. The datacron does not start the Ossus story. You have to take a specific explicit action (take a mission from your ship's mission console) to begin the Ossus story.

All the datacron does is raise your character's level to 70, and if you have not already received your class ship, the datacron gives it to you. In no case does the datacron autocomplete anything.

You can use the datacron without autocompleting the class story. The datacron does not start the Ossus story. You have to take a specific explicit action (take a mission from your ship's mission console) to begin the Ossus story.

All the datacron does is raise your character's level to 70, and if you have not already received your class ship, the datacron gives it to you. In no case does the datacron autocomplete anything.

sorry, but you misunderstood it.

there is an item called "datacron" what raises your level to 70.

asked was for one of the hidden datacrons, that gives you a plus on the stats. here the endurance datacron. these datacrons are cubes in on the planets. if you click them, you get that permanent boost. check your legacy.

so there is no way to get the datacron in as a single player, without starting the ossus quest. starting the ossus quest, like it was mentioned by staff, is autocompleting former stories. you will get some warning pop ups, too.

it is possible, that you can do the datacron without starting the ossus quests, i think. but i'm not sure. but it should work, of you are doing all the steps and then entering the phase of a player who can. this should allow you to enter the phase, too and get access to the datacron. but i'm really not sure about that, because there are some more steps.

you also can get the datacron with another character.