Returning Group Looking for Guild to Take Over

Clayburn

So my friends and I are getting back into this game. We had a small guild back in the day but we've lost it through inactivity. Rather than starting over from scratch, I thought I'd check if anyone might have a guild that's fairly inactive that they don't care to run anymore and would be willing to part with it to some good owners.

Looking for Republic side on Star Forge.

So my friends and I are getting back into this game. We had a small guild back in the day but we've lost it through inactivity. Rather than starting over from scratch, I thought I'd check if anyone might have a guild that's fairly inactive that they don't care to run anymore and would be willing to part with it to some good owners.

Looking for Republic side on Star Forge.

hey there Clayburn , this might not be exactly what u guys want but...

Thankfully, our 2 guilds are still fairly active and while i'm certainly not willing to give up "ownership" persay of our guilds (since i started them from scratch way back in early Beta of the game ) i did have a potential idea, so when you have a minute, please check out our thread here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

...Because, what we really could use is a solid 2nd-in-command (with all appropriate perms of course) to help me with Ops & such, since my RL tends to get pretty busy from time to time. If you (and your buddies) are interested, contact me in-game and/or send me forum PM.

And either way, welcome back to SWTOR! :cool:

regards, Neestar (Republic main) and Neevil (Imperial main)

Edited by Nee-Elder
words

Thanks for the offer, but we're looking for something to clean up and run ourselves.

No problem and believe me, i totally understand. :cool:

IF (and i know it's a big if ) anything changes or u guys don't find exactly what you want, please consider it an open-invitation (to at least discuss the idea a bit further in-game) .

best regards, Neestar (Republic main)

Edited by Nee-Elder

• 2 weeks later...