3 Warzone wins for daily is too high.

keano

i don't think I've EVER gotten 5 wins in a row.

of course, I'm on the Republic side.

How about: 1 or 2 wins for Republic...4 wins for Imps for the daily :)

That should take about the same amount of time (if Rep. players gets lucky)

Since inception of the game i have never won a single match against the republic as an imperial player. The only way i get my dailies and weekly done is by doing hutball for 5 hours a day against other imperials.

I wont get into specifics, and although this seems like a huge over exageration. ITS NOT!

I have never won a single match against the reps. So i dunno where your getting your statistics. Mine come from suffering with this pvp system every day.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since inception of the game i have never won a single match against the republic as an imperial player. The only way i get my dailies and weekly done is by doing hutball for 5 hours a day against other imperials.

I wont get into specifics, and although this seems like a huge over exageration. ITS NOT!

I have never won a single match against the reps. So i dunno where your getting your statistics. Mine come from suffering with this pvp system every day.

I play on The Ravager server and have found a really strange dynamic. Prior to L50 (I'm an Imp) we'd lose to the Republic 8/10 times if not 9/10. No exaggeration it was ludicrous. My teams were always fkn worthless and on Alderan, for instance, 3 would normally sit at a turret when the Reps had the other 2. Post L50, though, I'd say it's far better and we usually win maybe 6-7/10 times? I don't know why, I don't care why, but it is a lot less infuriating.

Wow, you guys must suck. I'm only Valor 30 on both my chars and i can complete the daily within an hr most days.

Sure, there are some bad days when i'm just losing game after game, and in those days, i just put it to bad luck or make my own pre-made. I don't go and whine that it's too hard to win. Geez.

I agree with the op. Daily quests are in place so casuals don't fall too far behind the curve. They should take no longer than 1 hour to complete. Play 3 Warzones is more than sufficient as a daily timesink.

Wow, you guys must suck. I'm only Valor 30 on both my chars and i can complete the daily within an hr most days.

Sure, there are some bad days when i'm just losing game after game, and in those days, i just put it to bad luck or make my own pre-made. I don't go and whine that it's too hard to win. Geez.

It depends on the server and other people's commitments. Personally, I don't have an issue completing this Daily and wouldn't mind them introducing a 'Daily Plus' of like an extra 9wins or something for the same rewards (one bag) for those days you can blitz it.

A big problem is lack of variety and the wins not counting, though. When you hit L50V it should be taking you a full day to go up Valor ranks, around 12hours for 59-60. 3 WZs and a dodgy W/L tally? Poor effort, BW.

OP: You're a grade A whiny b#$%h, look at it this way... how long exactly does it take you to do an endgame HM FP? Lets go with BT because from the sound of you if I say another acronym you might explode.

Lets say including getting a group together on general.. 2 hours? Maybe more? Where's your whiny little thread for that?

Actually you know what, I reckon 2ndOP is right. Lets make it if you log on once per day you immediately get a full bank-load of pvp gear.

6 warzones. lost one. three first wins count as win. daily done. 5:th win did count towards weekly. 6th game froze just as we won and i got an empty scoreboard with no names or anything - booted up swtor and yes, that count towards my weekly as well. so out of 5 win all 5 win count as win. 100% shrug.

played a sub 50 wz on my sniper with my sorc friend. won and it count towards the "win one wz". i top damage done. he top healing done. we both score or pass or assist the ball carrier (knocking down peelers and rooting them in fire - or pulling ball carrier up from the pit in the case of my sorc friend). out of one sub 50 win one count as win. 100%.

wonder why some people need to play 300% as many wins because wins don't register.... I know weeks ago you would not get credit if you were dead/respawning when the game ended. is this still an issue?

If you lose 15 missions in a row while others on your faction does not - then maybe its you that suck...? ;)

I completely agree.

I think the whole system needs to be revamped. The daily quest should require you to travel to Dromund Kaas/Coruscant and kill a level 11 NPC.

Upon death, he drops a full set of champion gear.

This would make it so you only needed to complete the daily once.

Currently it would take 6h worth of games played to get 1 bm piece without count wait times, assuming you win all your games, and the '1 in 4 chance'. To get one champion set piece with that daily it takes 450 minutes in those perfect conditions. Guess what that daily is based off of SEVEN OTHER PEOPLE... See if I could solo win a game that would be nice this system is based off of pugging, not premade so the group with people argument isn't valid. To rely on seven other people and not yourself for the most part isn't really fair and PvE is a little more forgiving with that. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=281908 making the dailies more like this would put more on ability the good players would finish dailies quickly and the average players would take longer, but 6h in the perfect conditions for bm grind and 450min for a champion set piece that is very excessive. The way in the link would make it more dependent on yourself. If they want our credit to be tied in with seven other people implement a rated or premade wz system.

If you take an average win rate of 50%(which is very generous if your not in a premade) .

So make a premade. Join a PVP guild. My guild wins 75% of WZ matches including Huttball. All it takes is half the team communicating and playing the objective. This is a team based game, you cant run around Han Soloing and expect to win. Its no different if you tried to run KP with 8 ppl not communicating, you will be destroyed.

So make a premade. Join a PVP guild. My guild wins 75% of WZ matches including Huttball. All it takes is half the team communicating and playing the objective. This is a team based game, you cant run around Han Soloing and expect to win. Its no different if you tried to run KP with 8 ppl not communicating, you will be destroyed.

Right is that how you fix the losing problem and how about the no credit problem now. I mean premades are bs against a group of pugs and have no place in this system. They need to add a separate q if you want to come in with 7 people you know against 8 that don't know each other.

Right is that how you fix the losing problem and how about the no credit problem now. I mean premades are bs against a group of pugs and have no place in this system. They need to add a separate q if you want to come in with 7 people you know against 8 that don't know each other.

LOL

Now we want a SEPERATE queue for premades... for battlemasters... what's next?

The queues take 10 minutes per already and 1/7 wins counting towards daily, and for this I log in?

I agree, one win should be enough.

in addition, please do the following:

delete Mercenary Commendations.

delete Centurion Commendations.

delete Champion Commendations.

delete Battlemaster Commendations.

delete all other gear tokens.

Make all PvP gear purchasable through Warzone Commendations.

The Daily/Weekly Quests (Warzone and Ilum) should give Warzone Commendations ( or rename the currency, just make it one currency)

Centurion gear is obtainable at a fairly cheap Warzone Commendation price at level 50.

Champion gear can be bought at rank xx for Warzone Commendations (maybe 60?)

Battlemaster gear can be bought at rank xx for Warzone Commendations (maybe rank 65,70?)

When you now miss a daily Quest you won't feel punished for not completing it.

If you have more time at weekends you would do more pvp and you can get more Warzone Commendations. The Daily/Weekly quests now are only a bonus and not mandatory to get a Battlemaster Bag for example.

Fresh 50s will get a basic starter set (centurion) relatively easy.

keke?

Edited by -Grappa-

3 wins is fine for the reward you get. Just have to fix the bug so all wins count. If you still think it's too much then we can lower it to 1 but also replace the reward bag with 200 warzone commendations, or less, so you'll have to buy every bag. You decide.

It's not mandated that everyone should be able complete the daily every day even though they don't have time to play every day.

Edited by vrok-

Changing the requirements from games won to games played is a horrible idea.

Theres no room in WZs for "Let them win" or "Let's lose this one quick".

Seriously, changing to, say, 6 games completed, will only make matters worse, since it will be more time efficient to lose 6 games quickly, than actually having longer wins. There's also no guarantee the "bug" wont persist, only instead, you'd have games completed not counting.

It is bad enough as it is, with healers just standing in acid healing themselves, after only a 2-0 in huttball. Medals are a great idea on paper, but in reality they shift a lot of focus sometimes from the real objectives, since they reward the losing players equally to the winners. That is however, the topic of an entire different conversation.

The objective of WZs is to win. Period.

BTW BioWare, I want free loot after 6 wipes on a boss, I don't have all night. Kthnx.

If you can't complete your daily in a day, when you really really want to, I am sory, but it's time to re-evaluate some things.

Find a decent premade.

Find a better pvp guild.

Become a better player.

The last one especially, never occurs to anyone. Seriously, maybe it is just -you- that's the problem.

And as a final solution, if you still can't do all of the above, go do heroic flashpoints/operations instead. The gear you get is better for pvp anyway...

All that needs fixing is the bug.

Edited by CorruptorII