URC 14: Rep Cemetery - 1v1 Tournament 20th October 7pm BST

snave

URC 14: Rep Cemetery - 1v1 Tournament 20th October 7pm BST - Darth Malgus (EU)

As the nights grow dark, the temperature drops (lol global warming amirite) and the darkness closes in - URC is back with a super scary spooktacular showdown! Join myself and the ghost of phasewalk past - Macgeiler - for the return of The Ultimate Regstar Championship! Maybe we'll even be doing a bit of spooky cosplay for the event....

There'll be spooky sages, oppressive operatives, giggling guardians, jumpscare juggernauts, maiming marauders, scary snipers and probably at least one powertech that signed up by mistake.

Papa Keith was nice enough to develop the Rishi stronghold specifically for these types of events with staff working around the clock to produce the greatest stronghold of all time. Unfortunately, it's terrible, so we'll be using Nar Shadda instead.

We will be using the Rishi Stronghold for the preliminary event though - THE RISHI RUMBLE - and I'll have a post up about that shortly.

Depending on the number of signups we have the tournament could go a few ways in terms of format. I'm guessing a large number of operatives will be signing up so if we can get enough representation for other classes I'm likely to host a operatives only bracket. Ideally, this will be double elimination in format but it's really down to the number of people taking part.

It's still going to be first come first served (with plenty of space for standby players) but please understand that we want to make this the best tournament possible so some places may be jiggled around but I will do my best to keep the first sign-ups in place.

We'll be using discord for the event and if people are unable to sign up via the forums pop on over to my discord channel where you can add your name. We'll be having a voice channel set up for the event so hopefully, some of the participants will be willing to cut a spooky promo before the fights!

During the previous events, some competitors have been spammed with various types of invites. These can now all be disable via settings as you can see here and here

For prizes we have a bunch of cartel coins up for grabs courtesy the lovely people at BioWare, we also have a load of random prizes and the top placed players will all be receiving a share of the credit pool!

If people have any credits / cartel things they'd like to donate please let me know in game - any donations for prizes would be greatly appreciated and recognised during the broadcast.

If you're looking to see what the events are like we have links here. These are abridged events made by the amazingly talented Skyrush and even if you aren't taking part I strongly suggest you check his youtube channel out:

URC #1 -9 Playlist:

PLEASE BEAR IN MIND ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

32 spots are available for now, we'll do our best to accommodate everyone but we reserve the right to make some adjustments to the format if necessary.

Ultimate Regstar Championship #14 - REP CEMETERY!

Rules: IF YOU SIGN UP WE EXPECT YOU AT TO BE ONLINE AT LEAST 30 MINUTES BEFORE START-UP TIME. If you are not present you may lose by default

Date: Saturday 20th October 2018 - 7pm BST

Prizes: 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place will all receive prizes

Pre Show hype - 5pm GMT: https://www.twitch.tv/macgeiler

URC #14: https://www.twitch.tv/snave

Signup Sheet: Signups so far

Anyone who would like to donate credits / prizes for the tournament please get in touch with in game: Snave - Darth Malgus or via PM on the forums

Prize Pool so far:

2400 Cartel Coin codes

450 Cartel Coin codes

Pet codes

Random Decorations

Random Companion Acquisitions

Random Cartel Packs

Random Tunings

Random Armour

Random Mounts

Unlimited Thrill Hunting!

Credit Pool: Need donations

We'll also be giving away more random thrilling prizes to the audience watching live!

Mechanics:

*Initial fights will be randomly assigned.

*Format will be 1 x Knockout rounds, rest is best of 3, Best of 5 for the finals.

Rules:

*Only one character sign up per person.

*DPS specs only - NO TANK SPECS

*No use of Medpacks / Adrenals / Grenades or ANY other consumables with the exception of Stims.

*Rocket Boots / Mounts are not allowed.

*Failure to show up in time for the duel will result in disqualification.

*Server transfers are welcome to sign up

*No companions / external help

*Stealth vs Stealth fights will begin with both players out of stealth Wizbasky style

**OPERATIVES AND ASSASSINS ARE ALLOWED ONE VANISH PER ROUND

The format and rules are subject to change. Any changes will be made as visible as possible.

If you're interested please type the character you wish to enter on / class / spec / faction below and I'll update the spreadsheet as we go along.

FOR EXAMPLE : SNAVE / OPERATIVE / CONCEALMENT / EMPIRE

Out of respect, please do not re-stream, rehost or rebroadcast this event. Participants doing so will be removed from the event.

WHO WILL BECOME THE ULTIMATE SPOOKSTAR CHAMPION!

Edited by snave
spelling

Operative bracket is now full, we still need a few for backup so if you're an operative don't be shy signing up - we always get drop outs.

Musco sent me some codes today, we have many, many cartel codes up for grabs for players. It's a spicy prize pool boys!

Before I add you, you are aware the matchups will be random and you can't queue dodge people right?

:D hope there will be some decent amount of trash talk :D i know i wont be dissapointed.

good luck with the tournament and i'm really excited to get more information about your rishi rumble you mentioned in the badfeeling podcast.

Edited by ultimarb