Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sorcerer

Vissionary
02.20.2020 , 09:00 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
generally run tank with tank gear as a stall setup. Its remarkable the sheer number of people who will insist on tank/healer tunnelling even after it's obvious they dont have the damage to kill us.
Someone say stall wall?
Satele Shan's #1 Big Spoon

Venoom
02.21.2020 , 08:56 AM | #22
I found this Guide and i am not sure if it's outdated or not. But it gives you and idea on gearing. I know that there is a different ideology on gearing especially on our friends on EU side between Force Bound and Fearless.

KendraP
02.21.2020 , 11:55 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Venoom View Post
I found this Guide and i am not sure if it's outdated or not. But it gives you and idea on gearing. I know that there is a different ideology on gearing especially on our friends on EU side between Force Bound and Fearless.
Between those two, assuming you have access to both, I would go with force bound, but the gearing recommendation I made earlier goes well with descent of the fearless, which is avaliable on the vendor, unlike force bound. I personally run descent as a skank set, and use my pve tank set (lord of pain) when I'm running a tank/tank set.

If I build a force bound set, I personally will run a +2% endurance or +2% mastery set alongside the 4 piece. Getting optimum amplifiers is annoying, time consuming, and expensive to the point where I'm not wasting my time or credits bothering with them, and thus, the straight stat increase is better than the wrong amplifiers.

I also disagree with some of the authors utility choices, but we likely come from very different places, as I frequently wind up in stall wars, and ranked is far more damage focused. That said, I will point out warmonger is bugged. At the moment it's not reducing the CD as advertised, so I would take a different utility until/if they fix the bug.

Quote: Originally Posted by Vissionary View Post
Someone say stall wall?
Welcome back, viss!