This server

Zoldrim

To put this in the most objective way possible:

HMD (imp side) is only 10/10 nim df/dp guild on server, however some debate has raged over the methods used by the guild to kill council.

Redemption (pub side), Exit Area (Imp side), Forge (Imp side), and Undercon (pub side) are all 9/10 and missing council kills.

All but exit area were pre-nerf kills on brontes (exit area did not exist before 2.9 dropped), all 5 are gatecrashers.

HMD is basically a "show-up for raid then **** swtor" guild now. Forge no longer is pursuing nim content. Undercon just went from 16m content down to 8m. Redemption, I honestly can't say much about. And Exit Area is a relatively new guild.

Edited by DuEldrvarya

To put this in the most objective way possible:

HMD (imp side) is only 10/10 nim df/dp guild on server, however some debate has raged over the methods used by the guild to kill council.

Redemption (pub side), Exit Area (Imp side), Forge (Imp side), and Undercon (pub side) are all 9/10 and missing council kills.

All but exit area were pre-nerf kills on brontes (exit area did not exist before 2.9 dropped), all 5 are gatecrashers.

HMD is basically a "show-up for raid then **** swtor" guild now. Forge no longer is pursuing nim content. Undercon just went from 16m content down to 8m. Redemption, I honestly can't say much about. And Exit Area is a relatively new guild.

The Chandrian was also 9/10 on NiM DF/DP just behind HMD, but they are now retired. Redemption, Exit Area and Undercon are now fighting it out for server 2nd on Council 8man NiM. Otherwise, what Tar said.

Edited by Dage

Chandrian in almost every way possible beat the **** out of HMD in NiM DF (only failing to get server first brontes, but recording second and third, maybe even fourth kills along with only prenerf title), but rather broke itself against nim DP.

It no longer exists in anyway and will not be reviving. Dulfy is bad and should feel bad.

The Chandrian has revived itself as of this week. After the frustrating release of DP Nim, we took a break but are now back and raiding on Mon/Tues 7.30-10.30pm-est. Good luck everyone in the nightmare content.

We are also looking for a possible second raid group that already has a dedicated leader. Msg me in-game if there is interest there.

The Chandrian has revived itself as of this week. After the frustrating release of DP Nim, we took a break but are now back and raiding on Mon/Tues 7.30-10.30pm-est. Good luck everyone in the nightmare content.

We are also looking for a possible second raid group that already has a dedicated leader. Msg me in-game if there is interest there.

You know I really really had a laugh when I saw you posted that video.

It was almost as if out of spite.... Anyways, I for one am always glad to see more progression guilds (or guilds at least trying to make stabs in progression content) coming back/into the game, and I look forward to The Chandrian perhaps joining in on the (very late) race for server second (or whatever anyone wants to call it) kill in council.

I do wonder how your first week back has gone, getting back in the swing of things and all.

Edited by DuEldrvarya

You know I really really had a laugh when I saw you posted that video.

It was almost as if out of spite.... Anyways, I for one am always glad to see more progression guilds (or guilds at least trying to make stabs in progression content) coming back/into the game, and I look forward to The Chandrian perhaps joining in on the (very late) race for server second (or whatever anyone wants to call it) kill in council.

I do wonder how your first week back has gone, getting back in the swing of things and all.

First week back has gone smoothly. New tank and we got one of our old SV Nim players back that hasn't even seen any of DP/DF at any difficulty level. Takes a little learning and getting players out of Underworld gear haha. Working on Tyrans currently.

Edited by Ty_walla