Returning Player Selling Guild/Flag-Ship!!

JadenKade

I just came back to SWTOR after a multiple year break, and found myself on an entirely new server. The guild I’m selling is called The Golden Company, and the ships name is the Gilded Dragon. I don’t have really any expansions unlocked, but all of the rooms I have are decorated with 10’s of millions of credits worth of decorations. I’m just trying to really play solo right now and don’t have a reason to own a guild anymore. If anyone is interested, the price I’m asking is 45 million credits. Message me if you’re interested and I will show the ship/decorations off!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome back. There was a server merger which is why you do not recognize the server name.

You should be aware that the cost of opening a flag guild ship is now 8M credits down from 50M credits. The cost of frameworks on the gtn has exploded so 50M is likely less than the cost of the first expansion. It has been my experience that people put little value on decos so you may have a hard time selling. You might find someone that does if you have enough patience.