When are Bounty Hunters getting the NERF bat?

JediMarvel

Clearly roll one if u want to OP win with a push of a button.

knockback

stun

tracer missle x4

win. ok lets rinse and repeat.

off to the next poor sap that isnt a trooper.

oh look this pathetic jedi shadow lets kit him and win.

awesome. good job.

gg

clearly the most played class currently PVP wise and u wonder why?

Edited by JediMarvel

What they have in damage, other classes have in utility.

I will not accept arguments saying that Vanguard is not the superior class for Huttball, unless said class has Guard, Sonic Round, Neural Shock, Cryo Grenade, a tank spec, Harpoon, and Adrenaline Rush.

Edited by Explosive_Lasers

You can nerf me a bit when they give me an actual interrupt like every other advanced class in the game (even the other BH/Tr advanced class gets one).

P.S.

OP, I like how you talk about using tracer missle/grav round and kiting in the same post to complain about them. If a bh/tr is using that ability they have next to zero kiting ability unless you call a 15 sec cd, 3 sec channeled ability where they stand still during that time kiting. Good job showing your ignorance of the class and asking for nerfs. I applaud you for showing how you don't know what you are talking about.

Edited by genesiser

So you feel on par with Sages/Sorcs?

And you feel as tough as Guards/juggs?

And your stealth is as good as operatives/smugglers?

Troll is trolling.

Guards\Juggs are as tough as a wet paperbag outside a 3-minute 11-point Defense\Immortal talent. To survive, I can only jump back and forth with offensive and defensive charge not to get stunlocked and instantly fried by 500 tracers and lightnings coming from all directions.

You know, this is acctually kind of funny. In my personal experience playing a Merc I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt the class type I have the most trouble with is the Assassin/Shadow.

I can take down sorcerors fairly well, I can destroy marauders no problem, Im on even ground with most of these people...

And suddenly an assassin comes out of thin air, stuns me, and proceeds to smash me into dust.

Doesnt help that the assassins also seem to follow me around the dang battle field, always stealthed. I swear, I must have killed their brother or something for them to hold such a grudge.

The only thing more annoying than an assassin is an Op/scoundrel, but they arent as deadly or tenacious when fighting me. Once you let off two tracers the Ops tend to stealth and run. Assassins stick around and go for the throat.

Mercs and Sorcs deserved nerfs far more than operatives.

why did they make 1 button classes so overpowered? good game design would have the high skill, multiple button classes as the ones that are strongest.

Edited by Vallowen

And here is a fine example of really bad players who dont understand certain classes and their strength/weaknesses geting it nerfed for being horrible at the game

If you have a interupt and cant beat a trooper then just stop talking

my powertech that uses far more buttons tops the scores and the medals over the 1 button spamers, the troopers and mercs that are toping charts are NOT 1 button spamers and actually use all their other abilities

cry more

Edited by Bejita

And here is a fine example of really bad players who dont understand certain classes and their strength/weaknesses geting it nerfed for being horrible at the game

If you have a interupt and cant beat a trooper then just stop talking

my powertech that uses far more buttons tops the scores and the medals over the 1 button spamers, the troopers and mercs that are toping charts are NOT 1 button spamers and actually use all their other abilities

cry more

I'm pvp in pyrotech and don't fear interrupts ^_^ and still have top damage 8/10 warzones

Clearly roll one if u want to OP win with a push of a button.

knockback

stun

tracer missle x4

win. ok lets rinse and repeat.

off to the next poor sap that isnt a trooper.

oh look this pathetic jedi shadow lets kit him and win.

awesome. good job.

gg

clearly the most played class currently PVP wise and u wonder why?

Any melee class can win against any Merc. Mec has zero ability to get out of melee range.

Ok, 1 knock back on medium CD.

Every melee class in the game has one form for slow that works over long time, or an ability to pull him to you, or jump to him.

As long as you get into melee range, that merc is as good as dead. All you have to do is keep running around him / trough him and you wont be hit by any of his attack.

And ALL of your attack is instant attacks. All of them. Mercs have..... 1 that is actualy of any damage use?.

Most melee classes has more then 1 stun or slow ability on short CD.

And lets talk about damage. Any melee class, no matter what LvL they are, will do more damage then a merc. It is not uncommon to be critted for up to 3k by a melee class, but a merc? No. If you get critted by 2k from a merc, he must have had the most up-to-date gear of his LvL that he can get.

Im LvL 45 and try guess what my crit damage with tracer missile is. If Im lucky I get 2.1k. Mostly I crit for about 1.8k.

Again I often se my self being critted or 3k by melee classes. Where is that balance?

I would like to see melee class get nerfed backinto line with mercs damage. Why should melee classes do more damage then range classes when they have a ton of utility to slow down, stun and get into melee range? While merc's have 1 to get out of melee range?

And when he do get out of melee range, the merc has NO SLOWING ABILITY so he can start kite.

All of a mercs damage abilities is all on casting time or channeling time. And on top of that, all channeling spells can be knocked down so they is become uneffective, and on top of that, all cannelings spells do have "medium" CD's.

Only trancer missiles can be spamed, and it has a casting time.

Lern how to play if you cant beat a merc.

Edited by Mamono

oh i know.. the frustrations of being a jedi shadow.. we are jokes.

to reach melee with an assasin or shadow you have

stealth

force pull

force shroud

sprint

vanish

and with an interrupt you can shut them down permanently

not to mention that you have a knockback a stun and a CC like us,we dont have anything that you alredy have

1v1 arsenal mercs are the worst class outthere if you dont believe me roll one,and when you will get facestomped by everything that is not a sniper or a juggernaut you shall realize how much you are wrong

Melee running trough you is the most annoying thing there is to handle even as a powertech (because let's face it you only got a minimum amount of melee attacks, but what if you are a merc?!?) that is why I add the 50% slow to my ion gass cylinder, it allows you to dance around more like the enemy or levels it out, too bad the Merc does not have it.

Still vs the asins too often you are button smashing to finally get an ability off and who are these dual wielding guys that manage to reduce my damage to 1 or 4 (instead of 1k to 2k) even on rocket punch!!, is this some weird relic it is becomming quite annoying in PvP (my acc is above 100%).

I find it interresting that poeple cry for BH nerfs and not BH/Trooper nerf. And further more I find it interesting that they are not anymore specific say: Merc/PT or Vaguard/Commando.

I don´t think that any of the BH or Trooper classes needs a nerf at this point.

Especially Arsenal Mercs / Gunnery Trooper can be dealt with by interupting their abilities.

1. stun that every class has

2. ranged or melee interupt with 4 secs lockdown

3. knockbacks of any kind that interupt casting channeling.

There are tools but people seem to be reluctant to use them.

But I have to admit that I (as a Powertech) have not found a way to deal with Sorcs/Sages efficiently yet.

Only thing that needs a nerf are ops/scoundrel. But hopefully they woun´t overreact on that one.

Well as a PowerTech BH with pve tanking spec I can honestly say, that even with such a non PvP spec I can do some real dmg in PvP, but thats also cause im 46 again 20s.

I gotta try respecing and put on some dmg powertech talents, cause that must me some serious sh.it then.

And cant agree that powertech is weak againt melee classes. You got stun and plenty of instant abilities, you just have to move around, not just tand on one place.

Untill you meet the sorc/sage. CC, stun, CC, slow, CC shield, CC heal, CC heal, heal heal heal heal forcelighting x300000 oh look full mana still... lets shield and heal some more while force lighting.

Same EXACT abilities as Merc except for a 20 second cooldown that mitigates 1 hit worth of damage versus medium armor.

Same EXACT abilities as Merc except for a 20 second cooldown that mitigates 1 hit worth of damage versus medium armor.

Merc's does not have stun or slow.... Well, ok 1 stun. And 1 slow on a long CD that will only give you a few seconds of breathing room. But that slow is so small that it is hardly notisable.

And do to the low damage and cast time of the main attack, the merc only get in 1 attack that does hardly much damage during the stun. A stun that is also on a long CD. 1 min.

And if a merc should be able to heal so it actually does matter, he has to be a pure bodyguard.

And when he is a pure healer, his damage abilities sux so much that you will just laugh your ars off. The bodyguard wond be able to kill you, or even mostly not able to deal much damage either, but unless you have a lot of stuns and interupts (melee class hallo) you just end up get tired and run off to next target.

If the merc is a bodyguard, he has 2 dps abilities that does damage, both of them are creating so much heat that he cant heal at all after doing som dps'ing.

Edited by Mamono