red eye C3P0

So what do people think of that image?

aside from its in universe significance, I'm interested in C3P0 story arc in the .. nanology?

with r2d2 having been the persistent narrator, and the Solo.. 'droid affair - millenium falcon thing, I have slowly come to cheerish C3P0 much more than i used to as there is some solid acting behind the character and well his arc still hasn't been .. set straight.

my take is a connection with anakin - or at the very least - if the red eyes are not to imply evil/dark side, the possiblity that upon a trigger/command C3P0 may reacquire all his erased memories.

what about u guys? thoughts?

His connection is to Anakin and that he was built by him from scratch using what ever he could find as a slave in Watto's. Throughout the years C3P0 gets dinged, banged, shot, decapitated, disassembled, and put back together with spare parts. He got a silver right shin, and a red right forearm to go with his new red optics. Being that Dark Rey is a vision of what if, i'm speculating C3P0's red eyes are in the same manner. Edited by TonyTricicolo

His connection is to Anakin and that he was built by him from scratch using what ever he could find as a slave in Watto's. Throughout the years C3P0 gets dinged, banged, shot, decapitated, disassembled, and put back together with spare parts. He got a silver right shin, and a red right forearm to go with his new red optics. Being that Dark Rey is a vision of what if, i'm speculating C3P0's red eyes are in the same manner.

what if.. Anakin managed to find a way to 'enter' c3p0? a bit akin to Darth Mor... (I don't rem. name atm) who would posses obj (masks).