Charged Matter Transubstantiator

Zafaria

PVE players should have the same chances to get the charged matter transubstantiator as PVP players.

After doing 3-5 ops should get 3 charged matters transubstantiators. You are leaving PVE players out.

Ranked pvp is terrible.

People are tired of getting harassed on a daily basis. Please give PVE players the same chances.

• 3 weeks later...
/signed

They stopped dropping from crates entirely lately.

I've gotten them from command crates and conquest rewards (Medium or Large Yield). One excellent change to conquest was being able to get the guild rewards even if you weren't in the top ten leadership board. Your guild only needs to get the required points for the tier. Never got them in operations.

lol I find this fun and i'd like to generally leave pvers out of ranked I have just one question.

How do you think pvpers all this time, up until now, for the past 7 years, have gotten pve mats?

Edited by Ld-Siris

funny, i got at least 5 from crates last night

Funny, I just went through 172, didn't get a single one.

The drop rate is pathetic. I wish we had the ability to trade up useless mats like the Superior Resource Matrix.

Edited by ObscureKnight
Add more info

• 1 month later...

While i would also like an "easier" way to get these things, BY THE SAME TOKEN if it was "easier" then they would not be WORTH AS MUCH on GTN. Right now, at least on Satele Shan server, they are selling for approximately 1.4 MILLION credits. I just sold 6 of mine for 1.3 each in a private person to person sale, and got 6.5 million for 6 of them and yesterday i sold 1 on GTN for 1.3-1.4 (i forget).

if these things were so easy to farm then they would NOT BE WORTH AS MUCH ... hey?

smh