Quit Nerfing this Game into the ground

Miik

And Knowing Is Half The Battle! :D

G.I JOE! Until Snake Eyes comes and *** pwns everyone, the Joes work for Snake Eyes secretly they just don't wanna admit it. He made everyone his *****, and made Scarlett his wife and Timber is the ninja wolf you don't wanna mess with.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

G.I JOE! Until Snake Eyes comes and *** pwns everyone, the Joes work for Snake Eyes secretly they just don't wanna admit it. He made everyone his *****, and made Scarlett his wife and Timber is the ninja wolf you don't wanna mess with.

That's because Snake Eyes is Darth Maul. 'Nuff said. :D

Nah Snake Eyes is better then Maul. Snake Eyes doesn't say ANYTHING, Maul has said stuff. :p

That's because Darth Maul wasn't completely bad*** yet. By the time he became Snake Eyes, he no longer needed to speak.

EDIT: But seriously, Ray Park is one BAMF, and can kick anyone's *** anytime he wants. :p

Edited by Captain_Zone

That's because Darth Maul wasn't completely bad*** yet. By the time he became Snake Eyes, he no longer needed to speak.

EDIT: But seriously, Ray Park is one BAMF, and can kick anyone's *** anytime he wants. :p

Snake Eyes got a hot redhead for a wife just like Luke, so he still wins. :p Maul just has his saberstaff. Everyone knows, if you have a hot redhead for a wife in fiction you win!

Edit: But ya I know.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

A Jedi Master that uses a sword and a gun at the same time? Sounds familiar...

A ninja jedi master, Kyle ain't got nothing on Snake.

Really....people make a thread that was posted in the wrong forum turn into 3 pages of off-topic....

Hey, may be posted in the wrong section so why not turn it into off-topic? :p

Edited by Wolfninjajedi