Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vibroknife doesn't exist in vendors?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Vibroknife doesn't exist in vendors?

Spatzimaus
01.24.2012 , 03:59 PM | #21
Corellia (the final planet in our PvE) has two vibroknives on the commendation vendor, one of which is perfect for us. It's only 14 or 15 commendations to get, and I had 38 when I left that planet, so I picked one up. It's a blue knife, max damage 390 (yes, I know knife damage doesn't mean anything, but it correlates directly to the Tech Power stat for the knife); you're not going to find any better.

Before reaching 50, though, I had mostly found my knives through flashpoints; blue knives actually seemed to drop pretty often in my experience.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't notice that two posts before mine was one saying the same thing.

While I'd love to see moddable vibroknives, the fact that they're just stat sticks reduces the appeal somewhat.

Philophobic
01.24.2012 , 04:05 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by texasfanboy View Post
The only moddable offhand items are Sabers and Blaster Pistols, and I can't recall seeing a single off-hand only moddable version of either, only ones that can be used in either hand.
think again
Romanian
CE owner

Taliknor
01.24.2012 , 04:08 PM | #23
I always watch the market, myself. Until yesterday, my knife was traditionally rated 5-10 levels lower then my current level on account that I don't want aim as it's not my primary stat. Sunday I got lucky and now have a knife only 2 levels lower then me that'll do till 50. I also picked up a super-awesome gun yesterday that has an augment slot. It's orange.

My first knife drop with cunning was yesterday as well. That was only 6 levels lower then me. (my class quest fell behind my level.)