Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bonus Operation Bosses in KotFE

Dyronis
10.05.2015 , 07:54 PM | #1
With the raising of the operations up to 65. Can we please get the bonus bosses in 8man. Very rarely people run 16man now anyways. Be nice if we can just do them in 8man now.

theSCARAYone
10.05.2015 , 08:04 PM | #2
No.

/5char
The Harbinger - Aggressors Legacy
Give me Pets! (Referral Link)

Andrellma
10.05.2015 , 08:19 PM | #3
I'm assuming you're talking about the entities.

In which case, I'm going to have to chime in with a resounding HELL NO.

Some things are supposed to be hard to get, and the 16 man entities should remain one of those things. It's bad enough that you can kill Dreadful with 6 players now (maybe even less), and quite frankly, I'm glad that the NiM's are being scaled so that these, as well as the title/mount runs will be a challenge again, especially for those players who want a challenge (and yes, that includes the challenge of coordinating a 16 man raid group on nightmare difficulty with limited space ).

I understand that it's hard to find a group for them, but that's part of the whole appeal to them. They require work, they require coordination, and they require skill. Not everything in this game needs to have an easier way to obtain it. This game has already bent over backwards to make almost everything accessible to casual players, a category that I place myself in as well (Only 3/10 in HM on the newest raids, the highest NiM Progression I've made is up to Styrak, but never bear him), lets leave some things exclusive for those players who are willing to put in thee time and effort to go after them, and yes, gear, titles, mounts, and decorations should be included in those exclusive rewards.
Dat referral link, tho
You get free stuff. I get free stuff. We all win.