Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaon & Lost Island SM, and additional SOLO FPs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Kaon & Lost Island SM, and additional SOLO FPs

sentientomega
09.30.2015 , 09:58 PM | #1
What is to become of it, come 4.0?

Additionally, what is to become of any FPs of a specific mode that do not appear to be mentioned in any of the list in the link below?

http://www.swtor.com/blog/operations...-fallen-empire

I do hope they make every FP with a SOLO mode, eventually, especially since that "Z**** SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!! !!!!!!!!!!!" junkie line is wearing quite thin.
Aspie LGBT gamer: 162 (86 Start-at-60) characters, spread across Darth Malgus, Satele Shan and Star Forge, all at lvl 70!
Quote: Originally Posted by mrsrachelm View Post
LOL!!! Omg, that is the best analogy ever!

LudhaninRolgge
10.01.2015 , 02:33 AM | #2
Why do you play an MMO if you don't like group content ?

Little_Judas
10.01.2015 , 02:49 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by LudhaninRolgge View Post
Why do you play an MMO if you don't like group content ?
Because we like Star Wars.

Nkya
10.01.2015 , 03:29 AM | #4
The current version of the solo flashpoint are "the story where your assist droid is the hero" and offer no PvE interest.

LudhaninRolgge
10.01.2015 , 05:42 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Little_Judas View Post
Because we like Star Wars.
Then, why don't you play solo Star Wars games ? And why do you complain a group oriented game requires you to play in group .

Elusive_Thing
10.01.2015 , 09:11 AM | #6
Then, why don't you play solo Star Wars games ? And why do you complain a group oriented game requires you to play in group .
He wants additional content, not solo stuff at the expense of group missions. The only complaints seems to be about people whining about others not skipping the conversations and if someone whines about it in a rude manner, I always watch them out of spite.

Khevar
10.01.2015 , 09:21 AM | #7
Then, why don't you play solo Star Wars games ?
What, like Disney Infinity? Or Kinect Star Wars DDR? Or Lego Star Wars?

Or maybe you meant games released 12 years ago? I've only played KOTOR 14 times, why not again? Or how about X-Wing vs Tie Fighter? That one's only 18 years old!

Or maybe you meant upcoming games? Like the ones coming out for the iPhone? Oh fun, mobile games are teh best!

Or maybe you meant the canceled games? Like 1313 or First Assault?

Or maybe you meant Battlefront? That's a good solo SW game! Oh, wait ...

LudhaninRolgge
10.01.2015 , 05:18 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
What, like Disney Infinity? Or Kinect Star Wars DDR? Or Lego Star Wars?

Or maybe you meant games released 12 years ago? I've only played KOTOR 14 times, why not again? Or how about X-Wing vs Tie Fighter? That one's only 18 years old!

Or maybe you meant upcoming games? Like the ones coming out for the iPhone? Oh fun, mobile games are teh best!

Or maybe you meant the canceled games? Like 1313 or First Assault?

Or maybe you meant Battlefront? That's a good solo SW game! Oh, wait ...
The point was don't complain if a game works as it's supposed to work. I imagine you won't go andcry on the DICE forums because you can't see your character in Battlefield or take a few minutes to make some cooking in the nice kitchen you just blew up so stop crying for more solo flashpoint in SWTOR which is an MMO and thus a group based game. Be happy the devs gave you some (which, as stated above offer no PVE interest)

Khevar
10.01.2015 , 07:27 PM | #9
The point was don't complain if a game works as it's supposed to work. I imagine you won't go andcry on the DICE forums because you can't see your character in Battlefield or take a few minutes to make some cooking in the nice kitchen you just blew up so stop crying for more solo flashpoint in SWTOR which is an MMO and thus a group based game. Be happy the devs gave you some (which, as stated above offer no PVE interest)
Well MY point was, for the players that like Star Wars games, they don't have much of a choice, now do they?

So they're here, lobbying for changes they would like. Doesn't mean BW has to listen to them. But telling them "go play a solo Star Wars game" is rather worthless advice.

Jake_Chambers
10.01.2015 , 08:41 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Nkya View Post
The current version of the solo flashpoint are "the story where your assist droid is the hero" and offer no PvE interest.
The Jesus Droid was one of the worst ideas "recently", it simply is a crutch and a massive waste of time, not to mention does go against the whole group up for content. They really might as well just give you the maximum experience you could gain from the FP and let you skip it.

As to the OP, I really do hope BW buffs the FP's to the current level as many people have probably never done them and imo they're great, was nice to do them as part of a group while not overleveled/geared.
TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE
REVALIO
astor best egirlfriend