Feed back : Changes to UI description panels + visually hard to see.

TrixxieTriss

Changes to the new description panels when you hover over Armor or items like med packs etc are difficult to see now compared to the live versions.

As someone in their 40s with an eye condition, I find it very difficult to comfortably read the new text and the size is smaller too. That is on 3x 24” LED monitors. 5760x1080

My wife also has problems and she only wears glasses to game with has to take them off and sit forward to read the new text. This isn’t the case in the live game.

After doing a number of hours testing the eye strain gave me a headache and I had to stop. My wife ended up with a sore neck and had to keep taking her glasses on and off.

There is also an inconsistency between the old description pop ups and the new.

When you hover over your abilities the old description panel pops up where youve placed it (for me off to the side) with the usual text and format as live.

When you move your mouse over a med pack or stim in your task bar, the new type of description panel pops up and it’s right in the middle of everything, blocking out everything behind it and they are so large that they can even block out part of your character or what you are fighting.

This mismatched and mixed description panels do not mesh together. I personally don’t like the new panels because they are too large and the test/format is too smaller for me. But if you intend to keep them, you need to make the old ones the same and allow those panels to be moved out of the way, the same as you can with the older type ones.

The new designs also don’t display the set bonuses on the old gear. I don’t know if this is a bug or intended.

Please revert to the old style of UI panels or increase the text/format size.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Changes to the new description panels when you hover over Armor or items like med packs etc are difficult to see now compared to the live versions.

As someone in their 40s with an eye condition, I find it very difficult to comfortably read the new text and the size is smaller too. That is on 3x 24” LED monitors. 5760x1080

My wife also has problems and she only wears glasses to game with has to take them off and sit forward to read the new text. This isn’t the case in the live game.

After doing a number of hours testing the eye strain gave me a headache and I had to stop. My wife ended up wife a sore neck and had to keep taking her glasses on and off.

There is also an inconsistency between the old description pop ups and the new.

When you hover over your abilities the old description panel pops up where youve placed it (for me off to the side) with the usual text and format as live.

When you move your mouse over a med pack or stim in your task bar, the new type of description panel pops up and it’s right in the middle of everything, blocking out everything behind it and they are so large that they can even block out part of your character or what you are fighting.

This mismatched and mixed description panels do not mesh together. I personally don’t like the new panels because they are too large and the test/format is too smaller for me. But if you intend to keep them, you need to make the old ones the same and allow those panels to be moved out of the way, the same as you can with the older type ones.

The new designs also don’t display the set bonuses on the old gear. I don’t know if this is a bug or intended.

Please revert to the style old UI panels or increase the text/format size.

Nice. More work "fixing" and changing things that never needed changing. I mean we all complained about the UI panels and text, right?