Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Really, really stupid question (sorry): are Mercs and Mandos exactly the same?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
Really, really stupid question (sorry): are Mercs and Mandos exactly the same?

ACGOG
09.05.2019 , 10:15 PM | #1
I am so sorry, and I think I know what the answer is, but I have a Merc that I really love and enjoy but some of my buddies switched over to LS. I was going to make a Mando but in all of my searches it's only really been alluded to the fact that they're the same, other than the guns and animations.

I just wanted to see if someone could 100% confirm it for me and it would be greatly appreciated. In fact, if all of the mirror classes are exactly the same and confirmed or at least the differences explained would be immensely helpful.

Rion_Starkiller
09.05.2019 , 10:25 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ACGOG View Post
I am so sorry, and I think I know what the answer is, but I have a Merc that I really love and enjoy but some of my buddies switched over to LS. I was going to make a Mando but in all of my searches it's only really been alluded to the fact that they're the same, other than the guns and animations.

I just wanted to see if someone could 100% confirm it for me and it would be greatly appreciated. In fact, if all of the mirror classes are exactly the same and confirmed or at least the differences explained would be immensely helpful.
yeah commando and mercenary are mirror images. just different ability names/animations and use different weapons.
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie and Solo Ranked Forum PvP (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(,,,,)(\/) ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?

Floplag
09.09.2019 , 04:50 PM | #3
There is one minute difference that has reared its head from time to time, resources usage.
Heat counts up, ammo counts down.
In theory they move at the same rate but at times this hasnt always been true.
Otherwise, yes mirrors.
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth