Is there any server close to equally populated?

Tenfeettall

Just looking for a server where Ilum is an actual battle and not a slaughter. I will roll republic or Imp, don't care. I currently have a valor 57 trooper on Nadd's Sarcophugus and a valor 48 BH and it's still fun for WZ's, but Ilum is a joke, we are lucky to have 20-25 republic out there and many times more than that when I'm on the Imp side.

I would like to find a true PVP environment and not be a feeder or take advantage of numbers in Ilum. Even if it was 1-1.5 that would be a great change.

Are there any Servers where there is a true PVP environment and Ilum can be won or controlled by either side.

I'll sign up either side today if there is one.

Thanks

Just looking for a server where Ilum is an actual battle and not a slaughter. I will roll republic or Imp, don't care. I currently have a valor 57 trooper on Nadd's Sarcophugus and a valor 48 BH and it's still fun for WZ's, but Ilum is a joke, we are lucky to have 20-25 republic out there and many times more than that when I'm on the Imp side.

I would like to find a true PVP environment and not be a feeder or take advantage of numbers in Ilum. Even if it was 1-1.5 that would be a great change.

Are there any Servers where there is a true PVP environment and Ilum can be won or controlled by either side.

I'll sign up either side today if there is one.

Thanks

I'd love to see some factual statistics on this cross the servers, would be an interesting measure.

Saber of Exar Kun is a east coast pvp server.

Im republic and my experience in Ilum is this

early morning (7am-11am eastern) Republic dominates imps as we seem to have a crew of early morning BMs that roll imps and have had fun fights of 10-15vs 10-15. Again fun for republic as it seems we always win these fights.

Then peak hours of 4pm-10pm is zergfest of imps where they definitely out number republic, but republic can still form a decent force of its own enough to at least get the daily done in a timely manner. usually these are like 15vs30 type fights, some even bigger but those are just epic lagfests for me so i prefer the smaller skirmishes anyway of rolling around with 4 and fighting stragglers.

The only difficult part can be finding the republic zerg at the right time as it forms, and disbands, forms and disbands as people come and go after finishing the daily. No one cares to fight after they complete it.

Edited by KilllerRock