SnV SM 16m bugged??

CaptRogue

Just completed a full 16m SM run & there was little to no incoming damage. I'm not talking the heals were just amazing, I'm talking my health bar wasn't even moving. lol

The self-destructing creatures before last boss that damage & drop those yellow circles...stand right in it & nothing. lol

What's going on?? Seemed like maybe that only 8 of the group might take damage as in the Ops didn't scale us right?? I'm not sure.

Also, I still don't understand why I'm getting 298 purples, when my gear is all Legendary colored from 300-304 & iLvl is 301...Some of it was upgrades but a lot was just equal and some less...

Last boss only one that dropped any set bonus pieces...

(Which I have a complaint/rant: Don't roll need on it & then try to sell it to the group. That's just bad group manners seriously. lol 2nd time I've been in a group where someone tried to sell the "needed" item at the end. One for 20mil and today was like 3mil.)

Just completed a full 16m SM run & there was little to no incoming damage. I'm not talking the heals were just amazing, I'm talking my health bar wasn't even moving. lol

The self-destructing creatures before last boss that damage & drop those yellow circles...stand right in it & nothing. lol

What's going on?? Seemed like maybe that only 8 of the group might take damage as in the Ops didn't scale us right?? I'm not sure.

Also, I still don't understand why I'm getting 298 purples, when my gear is all Legendary colored from 300-304 & iLvl is 301...Some of it was upgrades but a lot was just equal and some less...

Last boss only one that dropped any set bonus pieces...

(Which I have a complaint/rant: Don't roll need on it & then try to sell it to the group. That's just bad group manners seriously. lol 2nd time I've been in a group where someone tried to sell the "needed" item at the end. One for 20mil and today was like 3mil.)

I sent a PM to EricMusco about the lack of damage to players in SnV the other day, explaining the final fight in detail and everything that led up to the fight.

A private PM to EricMusco is the best way to raise awareness about unintended game mechanics before they're widely exploited.

Edited by xordevoreaux

I sent a PM to EricMusco about the lack of damage to players in SnV the other day, explaining the final fight in detail and everything that led up to the fight.

A private PM to EricMusco is the best way to raise awareness about unintended game mechanics before they're widely exploited.

Not sure why you would consider this an exploit as some players did die. It's just bugged. There is nothing to gain with this. lol

As my OP I would think that it's dealing damage to 8 instead of 16.

Not sure why you would consider this an exploit as some players did die. It's just bugged. There is nothing to gain with this. lol

As my OP I would think that it's dealing damage to 8 instead of 16.

Just because one person may lack the imagination to know how to exploit it doesn't mean others will fail to find a way. Any time there's an unintended game mechanic, best course is to PM Eric.