Please increase mission log size from 25 to 30

phalczen

With daily areas now reaching upwards of ten missions per area, and multiple nest missions over them, I think it’s high time to expand the size of the mission log to at least 30 missions. Between the ground and GSF dailies and weeklies, the weekly for MM flashpoints, and obligatory open slot for group finder, that’s six missions. Add to that the rotating weekly for MDCs, weekly for Ossus world bosses, the weekly Ossus three heroics, the daily Patrol to do five dailies, and then the 11 dailies and 3 heroics themselves, that’s 24 missions right there, even if you have an empty log.

Please consider raising this limit

Original post seconded!

I'd be happy if the Story missions didn't count against the limit.

I hate it when heroics and dailies and side missions don't leave room for the purple missions.

And this... er… seconded? thirded? whatever, also supported. For that matter, have [bonus] missions not count against the limit; I've actually had the game complain during a heroics run when it tried to add a generic 'kill x (where x=number) of y (where y=enemy)' [bonus] and I had a full mission log... (Even though, last I checked, bonus missions weren't supposed to count anyway, though somehow they still do...)

• 3 weeks later...

... and i think, that 30 is not enough. maybe we don't need 50, but some more would be nice.

also it would be fine for me, if you pay credits for it. maybe 1mill per additional slot, to get some

credits out of the game. or do it with cartel market items.

I'd be happy if the Story missions didn't count against the limit.

I hate it when heroics and dailies and side missions don't leave room for the purple missions.

Add conquest to that as well. Why do we actually need a mission (2 - personal and guild) in our log for conquest?

/YES

More mission slots, I'm all for it. With the missions you CAN'T abandon and others you just don't want to do but can't abandon because you'll get "Alliance Alerted" to death. You never seem to have enough slots for new missions.

Give us MORE....

Why just 30... ? I vote for 50!

I dont see any reason in a limited log at all. After all it's just text, how much problems can that cause?

It's not just text. If you have the mission, the game is always tracking progress. If you are actively tracking the mission, then the map is always trying to tell you where objectives are. If the average mission log is currently around 10-15 active missions per character and that is doubled, you will likely notice performance related issues in some area of the game. There is a reason they set a limit in the 1st place.

• 1 month later...
It's not just text. If you have the mission, the game is always tracking progress.

Well then it would be easy to limit the tracking rather than the quantity of quests. It is annoying that I cant take all the quests at Ossus at once and always have to go back! Not to mention that I have to abandon one everytime else I cant queue to dungedon runs.