EV or Karaggas?

4th boss of HH/KP is a gear check. Last boss of HH/KP is to check to see if you're totally brain dead.

We did a full clear of both places tonight. Karagga was a first for us, didn't research the fight and took us like 5 times before we got him down. IMHO EV is super easy relative to HH/KP. At some points the trash in HH/KP seemed to be more of a pain in the butt than the boss itself.

If it's just normal mode, EV is definitely easier and the gear drop is better. KP gear is almost all rated 126 which is hardly considered an epic where as EV gear is rated 136. I got an offhand weapon from normal KP and it was crappier than the one i got from heroic foundry. Bioware messed up the loot pretty bad for the end game. The rakkata weapon token you get from doing hard/nightmare modes only gives you a 126 rated weapon, less than any weapon you get from hardmode flashpoints.

Once you learn the mechanics for EV it is basically just free loots where you can one shot everything on normal easily.

As a healer, I found KP harder since you will probably need two healers for the puzzle boss even on normal. EV on the other hand can be one healed even on nightmare mode until you reach Soa.

This is all based on 8 man experience, I don't know how the 16 man is.