sage(NS) why?

-Nitro

Hello! im trying really hard to understand Y the hack your killing Noble Sacrifice!? ( why ):confused: I been raid healing and more for some time now on my Sage which I really! really Enjoy alot!!!, I got my 6p set and its awesome!! for healing and it made healing even more Fun and then I get this new's which I didn't understand! at all, however I did try and not use Noble Sacrifice once or twice in the boss fight! and my force when down fast and I was trying like crazy. I hite 30% on my force then the ether healer got caught and died so I had no choice but to use Noble Sacrifice to keep going on, cuz battle rez was still on cd..(boss health 30% left) Cuz I did use Noble Sacrifice6 or 7 time I was able to try and keep up with the damage, it saved the raid fight and we down the boss (BUT everone still ended up on 20 to 50% health left) if I didn't have the 6p set we would of wiped!

Noble Sacrifice is not OP its a HUGE help when raid group's get in a pinch!!!

it dos not need to be redesigned! ( its fine )

its not going to help make better player's its going to make sage healer's go to commando healing or to scoundrel heals cuz that is what im doing now. that is im starting to gear up my commando for healing and i know ether sage doing it too and i think there are going to be alot sage healer doing this too, cuz I see it in general chat alot

Please leave the sage alone Please

calling all sage healer to sand up and help all sage healer's! Please speak up for leaving Noble Sacrifice alone!! ( stand up and stay NO ) Please

NITRO

Edited by -Nitro
fixing color

maybe so :confused::(

I don't understand y us pve's are alway paying for the sin's of the pvp's its not all the time tho but stil it seem's that way a lot of the time, something is not right in pvp so thay chance it and it hurry's the pve's

I do understand that thay need to do something about pvp for balancing

but not to the pve's

NITRO

Edited by -Nitro

The lonely sage sat on a node spamming noble sacrifice then healing to get medals

Others complained about this "op"ness and said noheal2full

Later that game same sage was on guard and started to noble/heal self and got jumped by an op only to get stomped

Sage complained to protect himself from... Himself

Sages in pf have been known face tank in pugs because of crappy teammates and needed to noble sac to replenish resources- sent complained b/c they wanted to do it too so here we are

Sages are WORTHLESS at the moment anyway, roll a powertech.

Your attitude is worthless. I am 7/10 with a sage dps and heals ...no class is worthless some better then others but none worthless. Most viable heal combos currently are commando sage or double commando, so honestly don't know what your talking about.

The force management of sage healers is non-existent, so there is a reason for changing it to be more in line with the others. Your following example is exactly the reason, as you can go on healing indefinitely at the same pace with the only restriction being how fast you can move your finger(s) from NS and your next healing ability. Having said that, the implementation of this necessary change is far from ideal and has implication in other areas as well, including mobility and survivability.

PS: Better post on PTS at this stage.

Hello! im trying really hard to understand Y the hack your killing Noble Sacrifice!? ( why ):confused: I been raid healing and more for some time now on my Sage which I really! really Enjoy alot!!!, I got my 6p set and its awesome!! for healing and it made healing even more Fun and then I get this new's which I didn't understand! at all, however I did try and not use Noble Sacrifice once or twice in the boss fight! and my force when down fast and I was trying like crazy. I hite 30% on my force then the ether healer got caught and died so I had no choice but to use Noble Sacrifice to keep going on, cuz battle rez was still on cd..(boss health 30% left) Cuz I did use Noble Sacrifice6 or 7 time I was able to try and keep up with the damage, it saved the raid fight and we down the boss (BUT everone still ended up on 20 to 50% health left) if I didn't have the 6p set we would of wiped!

Noble Sacrifice is not OP its a HUGE help when raid group's get in a pinch!!!

You know they already scrapped the other idea of ns and it's now on a 1.5 second cool down which goes to 1.4 with proper gearing. That being said a gcd is roughly 1.3 seconds. The cast is annoying but currently sage is uber easy with all the mobility and lack of force management. None of the changes seem to be finally and until the fix the bug that occurs leaving the resplendence stacks on even after you ns we won't know what it's like. The sky is not falling but sage healing may not be its current face roll.