Bonus Series Missions?

Esaru

I do it for the extra XP. Sometimes a mini boss at the end will drop something halfway decent

Ah okay, I'm already leveling up fast enough as it is. I don't really WANT to skip them but I also don't want to be 5 levels above the content, haha

I'm an obsessive completionist... Taris drove me nuts 'cause they wait until you're running back into the hangar building thinking you're gonna get to see a new planet and they're like "oh hey, here's another bajillion missions on the other side of the map!" and I sorta just fell to my knees and screamed in horror...

But I managed to get off Taris last night, so now I'm free... until I go back and level my other 3 alts... >_>

I'm an obsessive completionist... Taris drove me nuts 'cause they wait until you're running back into the hangar building thinking you're gonna get to see a new planet and they're like "oh hey, here's another bajillion missions on the other side of the map!" and I sorta just fell to my knees and screamed in horror...

But I managed to get off Taris last night, so now I'm free... until I go back and level my other 3 alts... >_>

I usually am too, but I just don't want to severely outlevel the content... if I did all the bonuses I'd be like 8 levels above what I should be... lol

I guess this way too (not doing them), I have more to do the next time around with another character. I just hope I'm not missing anything substantial

Taris? Wait until Nar Shaddaa

bhaha! felt exactly the same way, then there's tat.....i see your bajillion quests and raise you 2 bajillion. if i ever have to kill another sandperson i'm gonna puke my guts out.

This and I'm on Balmorra!

Lol when Taris comes after Nar Shaddaa...

Um for the trooper at least Taris comes before Nar Shaddaa I tried Nar Shaddaa first and a companion I didnt have kept showing up in my cutscenes, the one you pick up on Taris, Elara. Not to mention if you check from the galaxy map Taris is slightly lower levels

Nar Shaddaa has a bunch of quest at lvl 30 that are a bit hidden including two heroics. I found them when going for the datacrons on the empire side. Never saw another soul in there.

Are you kidding? I play for Republic, and travelling to get datacrons on the Imperial side on Nar Shaddaa always results in mass-pvp. At first there's no one around, and suddenly arrives a party of Imperials and some Republic players...

There's a recent example - yesterday i was trying to get Yellow Matrix Shard and was confronted by a Sniper (i play gunslinger myself), which resulted in a long duel. I got killed twice, he got killed three times. Then we just silently stopped dueling and jumped for the datacron :)

On the topic: Bonus Series provide extra exp and money, and also through them you can discover some more locations on the planet, which you may or may not saw while doing main quest.

bhaha! felt exactly the same way, then there's tat.....i see your bajillion quests and raise you 2 bajillion. if i ever have to kill another sandperson i'm gonna puke my guts out.
Omg i know im currently lvl 26 on tatooine and im trying to hit 30 atleast and there's literally a bajillion missions... i've killed so many sand people i dont even want to see them.. but i must if i want to lvl T_T'''