Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If you could put a new dark council in place....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
If you could put a new dark council in place....

Nerdymidgetkid
07.19.2014 , 01:58 AM | #11
I guess you're right. Like you said, he's in the same bracket as many republic generals--he'll do the wrong things for the right reasons, and as such he's not really good or evil--just neutral.

Jrr_hypernova
07.29.2014 , 10:09 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by errant_knight View Post
Who would they be? SWTOR characters only, and you have the ability to bring the recent dead back to life. Consider the Sphere of ancient knowledge unavailable since
Spoiler
All npcs that appear or are mentioned in game are available. Avoid the temptation to fill the council with your characters. The choices must be logical. ie. While you could forgive percieved crimes against the empire and put Lord Scourge on your council, you can't put Revan, given his state of mind. The remaining spheres are:

Sphere of Biotic Science
Sphere of Defense of the Empire
Sphere of Expansion and Diplomacy
Sphere of Imperial Intelligence
Sphere of Laws and Justice
Sphere of Military Offense
Sphere of Military Strategy
Sphere of Mysteries
Sphere of Production and Logistics
Sphere of Sith Philosophy
Sphere of Technology

About the spheres:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Spheres_of_Influence
you forgot /oculus

Xakthul
07.30.2014 , 12:04 PM | #13
I mixed any spheres that I thought would be well-held by the same person or probably fall under the same category.

Sphere of Biotic Science/Sphere of Technology: Hmmm.... Skotia or Zash. (both have a very healthy respect and pretty good amount of knowledge of technology)
Sphere of Defense of the Empire/Sphere of Military Offense: Marr or Decimus (not totally sure.... the two most sane Sith in the game....
Sphere of Expansion and Diplomacy: Baras or Malgus
Sphere of Imperial Intelligence/Sphere of Military Strategy: Jadus
Sphere of Laws and Justice: LS Wrath
Sphere of Production and Logistics: Malgus
Sphere of Sith Philosophy/Sphere of Mysteries/Ancient Knowledge: Nox/Occulus
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

krakadyla
08.01.2014 , 07:04 AM | #14
Lets see...

Sphere of Biotic Science - Dr. Eckard Lokin found just the sphere to put his humble skills to use.
Sphere of Defense of the Empire - lets put current Minister of Intelligence here.
Sphere of Expansion and Diplomacy - Vector Hyllus.
Sphere of Imperial Intelligence - the current Keeper, former Watcher Two.
Sphere of Military Offense - Kaliyo D'jannis is our woman. Provided nobody allows her near the strategy thing.
Sphere of Mysteries - Talos Drellik at your service.
Sphere of Production and Logistics, Sphere of Military Strategy, Sphere of Laws and Justice combined should be assigned to SCORPIO, because those were seriously neglected spheres (esp. Military Strategy) and absolutely requires a supercomputer to sort through the mess.
Sphere of Sith Philosophy - I was thinking Lord Silthar fom Tattooine who was the proof that you don't need to be a raging arsehole with IQ in negative numbers to be a Sith, but alas, he is dead. So Khem Val. He is big on the subject.
Sphere of Technology - Blizz, absolutely.

Oh, and no Sith allowed. Otherwise Empire is doomed.

Beniboybling
08.01.2014 , 09:48 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by krakadyla View Post
Lets see...

Sphere of Biotic Science - Dr. Eckard Lokin found just the sphere to put his humble skills to use.
Sphere of Defense of the Empire - lets put current Minister of Intelligence here.
Sphere of Expansion and Diplomacy - Vector Hyllus.
Sphere of Imperial Intelligence - the current Keeper, former Watcher Two.
Sphere of Military Offense - Kaliyo D'jannis is our woman. Provided nobody allows her near the strategy thing.
Sphere of Mysteries - Talos Drellik at your service.
Sphere of Production and Logistics, Sphere of Military Strategy, Sphere of Laws and Justice combined should be assigned to SCORPIO, because those were seriously neglected spheres (esp. Military Strategy) and absolutely requires a supercomputer to sort through the mess.
Sphere of Sith Philosophy - I was thinking Lord Silthar fom Tattooine who was the proof that you don't need to be a raging arsehole with IQ in negative numbers to be a Sith, but alas, he is dead. So Khem Val. He is big on the subject.
Sphere of Technology - Blizz, absolutely.

Oh, and no Sith allowed. Otherwise Empire is doomed.
LOL! This man has sense.

errant_knight
08.03.2014 , 09:34 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Jrr_hypernova View Post
you forgot /oculus
Didn't know about it, lol. Had to google to find out what that was.

Nick_J_Herrmann
08.08.2014 , 08:43 AM | #17
Nearly ANY Sith would be better than Darth Zhorrid for head of the Sphere of Imperial Intelligence.

Xakthul
08.08.2014 , 12:24 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Nick_J_Herrmann View Post
Nearly ANY Sith would be better than Darth Zhorrid for head of the Sphere of Imperial Intelligence.
Zhorrid is a miserable b*tch.

I wish my Chiss guy could've banged her.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

errant_knight
08.08.2014 , 01:29 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
Zhorrid is a miserable b*tch.

I wish my Chiss guy could've banged her.
Lol! This says more about you than her.