PvP Community Events

supermouthcml

After having been back in the game for several months now, I have noticed a healthy PvP population on our server and was wondering if things such as dueling tourneys and scheduled open world events would be something the community would want?

I wouldn’t mind trying to organize things if there was genuine interest.

After having been back in the game for several months now, I have noticed a healthy PvP population on our server and was wondering if things such as dueling tourneys and scheduled open world events would be something the community would want?

I wouldn’t mind trying to organize things if there was genuine interest.

Our guild tried a mostly PVP-type event for the server a while back, seen here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=976832 .... but unfortunately the attendance/participation wasn't all that great.

imho , SWTOR just isn't a very event-friendly game ( at least , not nearly as much as SWG was ) .

However, perhaps you (or someone) might have better luck than i did. :cool:

It will all depend on community interest. PvP culture can vary from server to server, activities outside of actual War-zones and Arenas may not interest a large enough portion of the player base on Star Forge, I just wanted to ask the question. Edited by supermouthcml
Grammar