Plot Twist - That needs fixing [contains spoilers]

J_Fairfox

Okay so at the end of my Warrior main Story Jasea [Light Side] Decided to procreate in order to make a child, its been several years now in-game due to the time skips in game. I should have a child Companion who grows with each new expansion. He should be strong with the force and about what 7 years old now.

My choices matter right? well thats a pretty big choice i made. Fix this Bioware.

Okay so at the end of my Warrior main Story Jasea [Light Side] Decided to procreate in order to make a child, its been several years now in-game due to the time skips in game. I should have a child Companion who grows with each new expansion. He should be strong with the force and about what 7 years old now.

My choices matter right? well thats a pretty big choice i made. Fix this Bioware.

She did not decide to procreate. Your character suggests she does that, and as JQ notes, not specifically with the SW.

She did not decide to procreate. Your character suggests she does that, and as JQ notes, not specifically with the SW.

That, and nothing says she actually did anything afterwards that could lead to having a child before the SW disapeared (especially considering the actual romance with LS Jaesa starts after Ossus).