Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Boba Fett in Mando season 2!!

TonyTricicolo
05.19.2020 , 04:47 AM | #11
Disney is taking a page from the MCU by creating an intertwining series of stories. Ahsoka's appearance will be a plot device for her spin off. Now the thing is that there is also a supposed Rebels continuation as well. Which one will be searching for Ezra? The five year time gap between Rebels and Mando covers RoTJ. I assume that would be the search for Ezra. Could also have a mention of Ahsoka hearing of or meeting Luke. Fan Favorite Sebastian Stan could play Luke for that time period. When we see Ahsoka, Sabine, Rex, and Hera(yes Hera too! :P) I think it'll be at the end of Mando s2. I think they will take Baby Yoda off Dinn D'Jarin's hands and into Ahsoka's series. Now with Boba Fett, like Ahsoka, he too will have a small part in s2. My money is it involves Bo Katan, Moff Gideon, and the Dark saber. I think there will a major character turn for him and perhaps become a "good guy". If they show in a flashback how he escapes the sarlac I'd be so freaking happy. In season 3 will he have a much bigger part. However, the cameos will be peppered as to not over shadow Dinn. This will set up a future Boba Fett movie or series.

I really like this approach.
This in my opinion is the future of Star Wars: High Quality cartoons, featurettes, series, and movies.
THE ONE AND ONLY TONY NOVA
ATM Password http://www.swtor.com/r/vNnj3G

MadDutchman
05.19.2020 , 05:23 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyTricicolo View Post
Disney is taking a page from the MCU by creating an intertwining series of stories. Ahsoka's appearance will be a plot device for her spin off. Now the thing is that there is also a supposed Rebels continuation as well. Which one will be searching for Ezra? The five year time gap between Rebels and Mando covers RoTJ. I assume that would be the search for Ezra. Could also have a mention of Ahsoka hearing of or meeting Luke. Fan Favorite Sebastian Stan could play Luke for that time period. When we see Ahsoka, Sabine, Rex, and Hera(yes Hera too! :P) I think it'll be at the end of Mando s2. I think they will take Baby Yoda off Dinn D'Jarin's hands and into Ahsoka's series. Now with Boba Fett, like Ahsoka, he too will have a small part in s2. My money is it involves Bo Katan, Moff Gideon, and the Dark saber. I think there will a major character turn for him and perhaps become a "good guy". If they show in a flashback how he escapes the sarlac I'd be so freaking happy. In season 3 will he have a much bigger part. However, the cameos will be peppered as to not over shadow Dinn. This will set up a future Boba Fett movie or series.

I really like this approach.
This in my opinion is the future of Star Wars: High Quality cartoons, featurettes, series, and movies.
To be fair, we don't know if the Rebels sequel and the Ahsoka spin-off are actually different series. With Ahsoka and Savine off chasing Ezra post ROTJ, that doesn't leave much room for 2 series that cover a lot of the same characters

And I seriously doubt they'll give Baby Yoda to Ahsoka. He's just such a good juxtaposition for Mando they're not going to want to let that go.
I Have Spoken

Use my referral link for free goodies.

TonyTricicolo
05.19.2020 , 07:55 PM | #13
Yeah he's cute and has mass appeal but Baby Yoda is a gimmick that they shouldn't rely on. It's too cheesy! The novelty act only lasts so long. I like to see Dinn stand on his own with out these things.

BigGrizzYT
05.26.2020 , 01:56 AM | #14
Seen as The Mandolaorian is based in between the og and new trilogy and we saw boba fett get killed in the return of the jedi, i think its unlikely which is annoying because we didn't get to see much of him.
"Do Or Do Not. There Is No Try." - Yoda
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/qwPdQd - (Gives you 7 day free sub and free stuff for you and me!)
This Is The Way.

Volcinar
05.26.2020 , 05:14 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by BigGrizzYT View Post
Seen as The Mandolaorian is based in between the og and new trilogy and we saw boba fett get killed in the return of the jedi, i think its unlikely which is annoying because we didn't get to see much of him.
it's been confirmed by everyone except disney that boba will be in s2. personally, i think he was in s1 episode 5 at the end. it was either him or Cobb Vanth.

timothy olyphant has been confirmed to be in s2 as well, maybe as Cobb.

question for me is this, will boba fett get his armor back? does he even need to? our main character dons cooler looking armor than boba fett or Jango ever had, so why not give boba a new look and either kill or leave cobb alone?

TonyTricicolo
05.26.2020 , 05:21 AM | #16
Will we see Boba Fett's iconic armor? Yes and I also bet they will reference that it's not made out of Beskar due to the dents.

Edit: Timothy Olyphant is in this too? I loved him in Deadwood

Oh and BTW, Micheal Biehn is also in the show too. Kyle Reese baby!

It gets better and better every day!

DorthJoesh
05.26.2020 , 07:06 PM | #17
I'm personally at least as excited for Boba as Ahsoka if not more because we just got more of her with Clone Wars.
If you have subbed before and want a free 1 week subscription heres my referral link:
http://www.swtor.com/r/j9LNwd