Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do Something About MM Flashpoints

FlameYOL
08.09.2018 , 06:19 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
Im pretty sure the de-agro isnt more frequent than the set bonus cooldown of direct single taunt. And i believe the de-agro is a timed duration target swap that does not reset agro, but allows you to force agro back with a taunt (allowing only 1 attack towards dps/heals at minimum). And no need to use single target taunts on the assassin because nobody should be agroing him except heals, and your aoe skills should be sufficient with guard to prevent the sin from attacking anyone else while engineer is alive.
The set bonus does decreate taunt's cooldown, but not to the point where it would be needed for that fight. his de-aggro mechanic is every 3 seconds or so. And it does reset aggro, again unless they've changed it, he de-aggros every 3 seconds. Hence me keeping my damage on him and just taunting the assassin when necessary.

Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Ah ok I remember now, well it was no issue for me. You keep the assasin on by doing dmg to him and u keep aggroo on the Engineer by taunts, Force pull and area taunt, that fight is the easiest one in the Flashpoint!
It was to me the first time I did it since my group kept it far away, the engineer went far away and I couldn't go get him least my group be overwhelmed by the assassin's AOE. the 2nd group kept closer so I managed to keep aggro, overall I don't think that is an easy boss, nor are the rest of it to be honest, but I felt the first was the hardest.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

olagatonjedi
08.10.2018 , 06:53 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by FlameYOL View Post
The set bonus does decreate taunt's cooldown, but not to the point where it would be needed for that fight. his de-aggro mechanic is every 3 seconds or so. And it does reset aggro, again unless they've changed it, he de-aggros every 3 seconds. Hence me keeping my damage on him and just taunting the assassin when necessary.
I, personally, dont recall ever having the issue of taunt not being available when he target swapped, as long as my taunts are used on the engineer only.

FlameYOL
08.11.2018 , 06:53 AM | #33
I, personally, dont recall ever having the issue of taunt not being available when he target swapped, as long as my taunts are used on the engineer only.
I did, even when I kept on Engineer. Even with the set bonus cooldown decrease it's still just 3 seconds, if it was 6 it would've been, but every 3 seconds with him de-aggroing I ended up focusing all my abilities on him and taunting the sin when needed.

olagatonjedi
08.11.2018 , 01:08 PM | #34
I did, even when I kept on Engineer. Even with the set bonus cooldown decrease it's still just 3 seconds, if it was 6 it would've been, but every 3 seconds with him de-aggroing I ended up focusing all my abilities on him and taunting the sin when needed.
Ive been meaning to run it, but nobody queues for it anymore.

FlameYOL
08.11.2018 , 04:01 PM | #35
Ive been meaning to run it, but nobody queues for it anymore.
That's sad, I've had the same problems with Uprisings which is why I stopped queueing for them. Barely got a pop, so I know how it feels.

olagatonjedi
08.12.2018 , 10:25 AM | #36
That's sad, I've had the same problems with Uprisings which is why I stopped queueing for them. Barely got a pop, so I know how it feels.
Fortunately the people who DO queue for it and stay are of extremes, either never been there and its easy to notice, or those who know how tough it is and generally runs smoothly.