GEMINI Decepiton "Survive the Ambush" Boss help.

Kyyrex

What advance class are you? I played through with a lightning spec sorc, and it still took me a few tries to beat. The key for me was to interrupt when he calls the adds, and if you have the heroic moment.... use em (I've finished all the class stories so I have them all.) Also, your companion can get swarmed by the adds so switch your focus from the boss too the adds if there's a lot of them. It really helps if your companion affection level is fairly high... I'd say at least in the 20-30 range.

But first....If you run some other content and go ahead and reach lvl 70 you can get some lvl 70 gear. What ever the best you can afford will be world's better than the 190 gear you're using now.

Hope this helps!

But first....If you run some other content and go ahead and reach lvl 70 you can get some lvl 70 gear. What ever the best you can afford will be world's better than the 190 gear you're using now.

Sound advice, but don't forget that a level 69 character can wear crafted 220-blue or 228-purple gear which will be substantially better than 190s.

EDIT: to say nothing of the fact that 190 rated gear is from the level 60 vendors. The level 65 vendors sell 210-green.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

Sound advice, but don't forget that a level 69 character can wear crafted 220-blue or 228-purple gear which will be substantially better than 190s.

EDIT: to say nothing of the fact that 190 rated gear is from the level 60 vendors. The level 65 vendors sell 210-green.

True. I couldn't remember if the 220/228 gear was lvl 68 or 70, that's why I suggested going ahead and hitting lvl 70 since he was so close. So yea... definitely upgrade your gear first.