Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

5.5 Fleet DPS Parses

Cuiwe
11.13.2017 , 02:19 PM | #11
Update:

I can't seem to handle Sentinel Disciplines properly. Watchman simply can't be as low as 7200 dps here and Concentration could be better, yes. My average is 7600(7550 tbh), but if I concentrated better( ), this could go up to 8000 yes. Concerning Combat...nope. Perhaps after 5,6. I can't control this "rotation" / "build"...it's spamming. I guess that ultra hyper ADHD crowd LOVES Combat. Why don't they make Precision a 2s window...( >.> ). Post 5,6 should be just playable to me.

I still don't get why Sharpshooter pulls the dps it does...
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

shyroman
11.13.2017 , 05:07 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Cuiwe View Post
I still don't get why Sharpshooter pulls the dps it does...
2 reasons:

1) Easiest rotation of the 3 to optimize.
2) It has an armor debuff and a debuff that increases ranged damage taken which are the 2 best debuffs for sharpshooter. The debuffs that the other 2 specs get are not nearly as strong for that particular spec. (df increases internal/elemental damage taken, sab increases aoe damage taken, both get the increase to ranged damage taken).
Ryann - Sniper | Ryannack - Sorcerer | Apophas - Marauder
Jesicca - Mercenary | Lindseey - Gunslinger
Origin - Honey Badgers
Star Forge

Cuiwe
11.14.2017 , 08:46 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by shyroman View Post
2 reasons:

1) Easiest rotation of the 3 to optimize.
2) It has an armor debuff and a debuff that increases ranged damage taken which are the 2 best debuffs for sharpshooter. The debuffs that the other 2 specs get are not nearly as strong for that particular spec. (df increases internal/elemental damage taken, sab increases aoe damage taken, both get the increase to ranged damage taken).
Yeah, it is easy. You basically go Ambush -> Volley of Series -> 2x Snipe -> Ambush -> Series -> 2x Sniper -> ...
While maintaining Dart(doesn't belong thematically in this Discipline, but...debuff) and using Followthrough.

But I don't see it as easier than Engineering or Dirty Fighting.

Engineering is like Flyby -> Explosive -> Series -> EMP block -> Series -> Filler Block -> Repeat
While Dirty is like DoT block -> Cull -> Takedown -> 2x Lethal -> ... ... I can't remember in detail. It's fairly obvious while playing.

Gunslinger / Sniper is fun in general. Scoundrel / Operative could be, but meh.
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

dipstik
11.15.2017 , 06:12 PM | #14
link to logz plz

nate_river
11.16.2017 , 05:17 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Cuiwe View Post
Yeah, it is easy. You basically go Ambush -> Volley of Series -> 2x Snipe -> Ambush -> Series -> 2x Sniper -> ...
While maintaining Dart(doesn't belong thematically in this Discipline, but...debuff) and using Followthrough.

But I don't see it as easier than Engineering or Dirty Fighting.

Engineering is like Flyby -> Explosive -> Series -> EMP block -> Series -> Filler Block -> Repeat
While Dirty is like DoT block -> Cull -> Takedown -> 2x Lethal -> ... ... I can't remember in detail. It's fairly obvious while playing.

Gunslinger / Sniper is fun in general. Scoundrel / Operative could be, but meh.
Basically you are wrong about Sabo/Engi... Rotation is maybe easy but it requires tons on focus to clipping Speed Shot, property usage of Fly/Orbital, proper usage of LT and TA and adrenal. Not mention of property stats distribution because they are bit different in comparing to MM/SS and V/DF