Maintenance: 10 March 2016

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline in order to apply Game Update 4.2a on Thursday, March 10th.

Details:

DATE: March 10, 2016

TIME: 7AM PST - 9AM PST (15:00 - 17:00 GMT)

VERSION: 4.2a

Patch Notes will be available after maintenance.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Tait can you please address why slicing nodes were nerfed from prototype lockboxes to premium lockboxes? Thanks for the update as well. :)

I'll address it for you. They weren't intended to give that many credis via blue boxes and it was corrected to the original amounts given prior to 4.1.

The End

please fix chapter X for agent for real this time - it is in a never ending loop going into the war room I re-established the romance with kaliyo enter the room to a cut scene about bombing cities then nothing and every time i enter the room now it constantly replays the cut scene over and over and over - I've reset it 5 times and still the same issue.

They've been nerfed to oblivion. Zero crits and no blue boxes ever has never been how slicing nodes have worked...until the whiny pants brigade stamped their feet and cried on the forums for two solid weeks.

Except they weren't nerfed to oblivion, they give the same amount as prior to 4.1. There is no crits like before but instead you are getting up to THREE boxes which averages it out to the amounts prior to 4.1.

Except they weren't nerfed to oblivion, they give the same amount as prior to 4.1. There is no crits like before but instead you are getting up to THREE boxes which averages it out to the amounts prior to 4.1.

While cashing in an inventory full of green boxes will net you about the same now as it did pre 4.1, the time it takes to fill your inventory is lower. On average you are still better off now than before 4.1.

Since when are patch notes released after the patch is applied?

I saw someone else write that this is the standard message when they are fixing an exploit, but what if this is a hot patch to try and fix the things they said they fixed last week and the week before but aren't giving patch notes because they still don't think they can fix the issues?

I am stuck and cannot start the KoFE storyline because I am waiting to complete "Defiance" {which is Ashara's last companion mission} so I may have all the companion conversations finished. This is causing an unnecessary waste of time. And they have been saying it has been fixed in patch notes but when I send a ticket they tell me it's a known issue and recommend I check the list of known issues lol. Quit telling me it is fixed in patch notes!