Worldboss conquest objectives

Darittha

I agree with this. Though every group tends to have some players unfamiliar with fights, so Discord without a mic is a decent compromise.

Yes, that's the kneejerk reaction whenever I say I can't use voice.

"You don't have to talk, you just have to listen.'

Great, shame if it's the hearing that's your problem, not the talking.

before, when you needed the crystal if was extremely difficult, but since that has been removed it is easier (supposedly), although the last two times I've tried it, the group has wiped. But it wasn't a full group, and to be honest, some people weren't up to it, either trolling,. or just bad :( If it became a CQ goal though, the bigger guilds might organise to get it, or more groups might form, and people take it more serious.

In addition to a bit of a DPS check, it has mechanics that people need to know and follow. The group leader (or somebody experienced with the fight) needs to call out "stop DPS" orders periodically and people need to follow; there's also switching DPS targets. Best advice would be to read up on the fight on some site and to do it preferably with a guild group. Even if one is not in a guild, read up on it first. This, Monolith, Queen are some of the world bosses that need more than the minimal-to-none preparation that is enough for most world bosses.

Thanks, both. I did watch a YT vid of it a while back and got the general idea of the approach, although people in that group did seem to do a fair bit of dying! I'm sure I'll get to try it at some point :-)

Does this mean there will be no WB's during other conquest, or these guys are fixed to this particular CQ, and others will be available during other CQ events?

Personally, I'd love to see others, it would be an added incentive for people to run WB groups, etc :)

You guys threw your toys out of the pram and now Jackie's not giving them back. 😂

Hi Darittha. Thanks for bringing this up. The team took a look into this and a fix will be implemented in 6.2.1. Once the fix is in, these two particular World Boss Conquest Objectives will only be available during the Emergency Operations Conquest, The Dread War Conquest, or if the Feast of Prosperity seasonal event is active.

Thank u for the reply, but it does make me curious because it does sound like you are adressing the first part about Lucky and Snowblind being in every conquest by fixing them only onto 1 conquest and 1 event, but u dont actually adress the second part where i suggested putting all the worldbosses currently available in the game onto the conquest Worldboss Kill objective, ->giving us 2-3 different worldbosses to kill for the objective each new conquest week, but not repeating them like we are having right now with Lucky and Snowblind.

Edited by Darittha

u dont actually adress the second part where i suggested putting all the worldbosses currently available in the game onto the conquest Worldboss Kill objective, ->giving us 2-3 different worldbosses to kill for the objective each new conquest week, but not repeating them like we are having right now with Lucky and Snowblind.

The feast event showed people are interested in a mix of world bosses. Please add the rest into the weekly mix. There are enough to have different combos of them for each week CQ week to keep things interesting.

Edited by UlaVii

Yes, that's the kneejerk reaction whenever I say I can't use voice.

"You don't have to talk, you just have to listen.'

Great, shame if it's the hearing that's your problem, not the talking.

Yup. This stuff right here is why I've been tempted to make a character named something like 'Deafy McDeaf'. Then I can just point at the name when people are like 'yo, hop into the vc channel on Discord!'. (Because I am tired of having to explain that I would understand a third of what's said at best and trying to understand what people are saying would be exhausting/frustrating.)