It's time for some new appearance options don't ya think?

Tseeva

Not including the nautolan species addition, there hasn't been any new appearance options (edit: within the last couple of years) at all that I can think of.

Would be nice to get a complete overhaul of appearance/character creation while I'm at it.

My wish list:

different options for eyes - size, shape, position on face

eyebrows - needs to be separate from complexion. Now that I think of it, so do mouth, nose, cheek, and markings.

I could go on but this is a start.

--------------------------------- :csw_yoda:

Edited by Tseeva
additional information

I second this. A few I would like to see:

-New hair options with updated textures. We are particularly lacking hairstyles designed for curly/course hair types (the vast majority are straight hair with at most a slight wave) including but not limited to braids, cornrows, etc. Various levels of "baldness"/receding hairlines. I'd truly love a Kirik Infil'a hair and beard combo

-Wrinkles! NPCs have had them added on to various already existing faces since launch. Why can't we? Ideally it would be best to have them a separate bar but that's likely not in the cards programming wise. I'd also like more extreme wrinkles on my Sith like Palpatine, Malgus, Zash etc.

-New scars and Tattoos (including arm and body not just face) Zabraks in particular have needed these since jump but even Vaylin had arm sleeves. More basic scars including deeper ones as well would be a nice addition. Even if they only gave us 100% mirrored versions of existing scars that would be much appreciated.

-Semi white (hazy) eyes for blind chars. I'm thinking of chars like Rahm Kota, Kanan Jarrus, Chirrut, Kreia. (This I've wanted literally since I made my first Jedi)

-Proper Sith eyes. Yeah we got DS I,II,III but its just not the same as the ones like on Malgus/Zash in all their bloodshot glory.

-Eyes with black sclera. (All colors)

-Heterochromia eyes with all options available separately. Mix and match! 1 blue 1 green, 1 Sith 1 blind. You get the idea.

Edited by TyrFoge

I second this. A few I would like to see:

-New hair options with updated textures. We are particularly lacking hairstyles designed for curly/course hair types (the vast majority are straight hair with at most a slight wave) including but not limited to braids, cornrows, etc. I'd truly love a Kirik Infil'a hair and beard combo

-Wrinkles! NPCs have had them added on to various already existing faces since launch. Why can't we? Ideally it would be best to have them a separate bar but that's likely not in the cards programming wise. I'd also like more extreme wrinkles on my Sith like Palpatine, Malgus, Zash etc.

-New scars and Tattoos (including arm and body not just face) Zabraks in particular have needed these since jump but even Vaylin had arm sleeves. More basic scars including deeper ones as well would be a nice addition. Even if they only gave us 100% mirrored versions of existing scars that would be much appreciated.

-Semi white (hazy) eyes for blind chars. I'm thinking of chars like Rahm Kota, Kanan Jarrus, Chirrut, Kreia. (This I've wanted literally since I made my first Jedi)

-Proper Sith eyes. Yeah we got DS I,II,III but its just not the same as the ones like on Malgus/Zash in all their bloodshot glory.

-Eyes with black sclera. (All colors)

-Heterochromia eyes with all options available separately. Mix and match! 1 blue 1 green, 1 Sith 1 blind. You get the idea.

Yes I agree; I'd love new Zabrac and sith tats and of course twi'lek fans have been asking for ages for new color/skin/etc. Your eye requests are not too much to ask imo, and I like your hair ideas too.

-=-=-=-=-=

twi'lek fans have been asking for ages for new color/skin/etc.

You're not wrong. There MUST be something about the coding of the original alien species that makes them difficult to program for or else I am baffled why that hasn't happened yet. I mean they would stand to see quite a bit of CC spending if they offered a pack making available DS eyes (so those poor twi'leks don't have to go white, pink, or pukey color) and a couple various shades of purple alone...

You're not wrong. There MUST be something about the coding of the original alien species that makes them difficult to program for or else I am baffled why that hasn't happened yet. I mean they would stand to see quite a bit of CC spending if they offered a pack making available DS eyes (so those poor twi'leks don't have to go white, pink, or pukey color) and a couple various shades of purple alone...

There was a dev post/comment on this before, the code for the original companions were a mess, it's why we haven't had a purple twi yet, etc. I keep hoping they can sort it with all the new code updates they were working on (and hopefully still are). We could definitely use more customisations.

Wish to see more human head face options 1-7 and 11-24 looks like 20-25 years old man almost no difference and 8-10 heads looks like 70-80 year old. There's nothing between. I wish we could have some like 50 years old man.

Some more heads like Luke here

https://imgur.com/cIb1wSf

Would like to see more 'old & wizened' faces, you can do it in game at the moment, but it's very limited.

My first BH was designed to be an 'older' man, which was funny, because he kept getting called kid...lol

More "normal" makeup options, sexy red lip and 60's eyeliner. Deepa Bilaba's hair and Bindis. JEWLERY! Exar Kun's Hairstyle. Real gray-silver eyes... Hair with highlights and lowlights... Yeah I know, each little thing affects game performance, true. Still, come on guys stagnation is death.

• 2 weeks later...

We could use some new hairstyles!

I'd love to see:

* Short hair with side fades, patterns in the side, swept undercut, etc.

* Short curly hair styles.

* Braids: zig-zag, French, braided high ponytail, double braid, braided bun, braid bob, twist, braided top with short sides, crown with middle part, inverted, single side, etc.

* More short ponytails.

* Some hair colors with highlights, lowlights, ombre, streaks, two-tone, icy, etc.

The nice thing is that these work for any gender.

Also please fix Shaggy and other broken hairstyles that we paid for? Thanks devs!

I also agree with people who think we need some older faces, older hair, wrinkle cosmetics, etc. Maybe we don't all want to play 20-something characters.

Edited by Xina_LA

I also agree with people who think we need some older faces, older hair, wrinkle cosmetics, etc. Maybe we don't all want to play 20-something characters.

Considering that roughly 13 years have passed since the first class mission unless your character was 7-16 years old when you started your first quest "Twenty something" is out of the question now and with all the stress and chaos thats happened to our characters from then to now I'd say their faces should show a little wear and tear by now ;)

- New tattoos for Zabraks (full-body?)

- New hairstyles for female Zabraks (ones with no horns)

- New skin tone for light side Zabraks (slightly pale grayish)

- New eye color options for Zabraks

- New face tattoos for Togruta

- New Red Sith Tattoos for Sith Warriors

- Move Stuble option from complexions to beards

- Eyebrows as a separate option

Edited by ruffolofi