Easiest class to play in flashpoints?

I have only really played a shadow and a guardian but I find guardian to be much easier. It's not that there isn't a certain rotation but there is just a natural flow to it. You cast spell A and spell B will be stronger. Then you cast spell B and you have refreshed the cooldown on spell C. Also, the resource system is easy to understand. You build focus and you spend it. It's not like Troopers/smugglers where regen is affected by how much you have.

I play an Arsenal Bounty Hunter and I would recommend it for players due to the main abilities being very straight forward. There are some advanced tactics that you can use, but for general purposes, you could get by with 5-6 abilities in normal mode flashpoints.

I have also played other classes and there are many others that have advanced priority systems, etc.

Just my opinion =)

I'd recommend trooper commando gunnery spec. (or the imperial mirror).

Ranged DPS so positioning is easier.

Good defense/survivability so taking hits isn't as big a deal.

Fairly simple rotation.

Also does really good damage.

inb4 tracermissletracermissletracermissletracermissle

all honesty BH are pretty simple. Maurders aren't too bad. Stay away from Inquis and Agents IMO.

Annihilation Marauders have more keybinds, and more things to track than any other class in the game, plus they're melee, which is automatically harder to play in PVE than ranged. That's the last class you want to play.

Go with Tracer Missile Merc or Madness Sorc for ease of use. Under most situations you have 3 buttons or so for Merc, 3 to 4 for Sorc and they both have self heals and can attack from range. Easymode.

A ranged DPS class seems like the easiest right now. There are a lot of mobs with point blank AEs and other AEs that make melee classes (and all classes to some degree) move around a lot. Therefore melee dps will find themselves not in melee range quite a bit. As ranged dps can handle not being in melee range much better than melee dps....

Healers and Tanks are obviously difficult due to needing to pay quite a bit of attention to all of those factors, as well as group health and mob placement.

I would guess a ranged dps class that relies heavily on instant casts would most likely be easier than ranged dps classes that need to channel, mostly due to the same factors that require melee dps to move around a lot. Constantly interrupting channeled abilities has almost got to be as annoying as rarely being able to close to melee range and backstab bosses in some cases.

If you play with a macro enabled mouse you can run a sentinal with one button and do just fine.

If you are playing with the default UI a commando is pretty forgiving. You can get by with a very limited number of abilities and not worry to much about procs. You are also ranged which makes AOE targeting you easier to see and get away from.