Players on Leviathan server continue to wintrade in sr.

omaan

Pops on Leviathan are mostly dead yet you can see some players from that server taking top 3 places in current season and their statistic shows zero looses but only increase in elo... So literally those guys mysteriously getting pops on server without pops and getting only wins . Obvious they just wintrading whole days with their friends...

Dear devs, it is time to fulfill your promise to fight against wintraders?

Pops on Leviathan are mostly dead yet you can see some players from that server taking top 3 places in current season and their statistic shows zero looses but only increase in elo... So literally those guys mysteriously getting pops on server without pops and getting only wins . Obvious they just wintrading whole days with their friends...

so you're are suggesting to deactivate ranked pvp on this server?

so you're are suggesting to deactivate ranked pvp on this server?

there are several methods to fight this: 1) merge all EU servers into one so that wintraders couldnt get easy pops against each other. 2)finally start banning and remove elo of wintraders who break rulles as all successful mmo games are doing

first method will also fix the problem with population on those servers since it's nearly dead and most of french and german players are already transferred to DM. Only wintraders are celebrating because thanks to this they can get constant pops against each other and freely wintrade with their friends.

Second method requires developers to do their job and hunt for wintraders, cheaters and other rulle's breakers. But it seems they are not tending to do so....

Edited by omaan

there are several methods to fight this: 1) merge all EU servers into one so that wintraders couldnt get easy pops against each other. 2)finally start banning and remove elo of wintraders who break rulles as all successful mmo games are doing

first method will also fix the problem with population on those servers since it's nearly dead and most of french and german players are already transferred to DM. Only wintraders are celebrating because thanks to this they can get constant pops against each other and freely wintrade with their friends.

Second method requires developers to do their job and hunt for wintraders, cheaters and other rulle's breakers. But it seems they are not tending to do so....

dunno for the french server but the german folk is for sure not already on dm. tulak has at the moment a great player pool for solo q in the evening.

but it's kinda ridiculous to demand a merge for this **** solo ranked game mode.

Those german heroes playing on malgus know anything to how the pimp their elo in season 9. by declining against better/equal healers etc.but they are the first crying about wintrading on other servers. i dont know you and i wont blame you on doing the same but seriously....solo ranked is a joke and not only cause of wintrading on some servers but also for some of those "godlike" players abusing every single aspect of the system. the whole solo ranked system is a disease and need to be reworked and not doing merges in favour for this game mode.

i'm feeling sorry for the passioned pvp community who wants a fair competition. but even team ranked was a joke in s9. there are german people in top 3 tanks that got their elo just by farming mat farmes on darth malgus (the mekka of ranked pvp) . those guys wont win any serious match on tulak hord. the just scratched bronze tier 1 in team ranked in season 8....so yeah...what a hell of development of their skills.

Edited by ultimarb

There's more than 3 people over there to even take spots?

There's more than 3 people over there to even take spots?

What do you mean?Those who are wintrading are not from french server lol. These are wintraders from main servers (dm,ss,sf) who transferred to leviathan just for wintrade purpose. When their wintraded characters get top 3 rewards they will transfer back to their main servers with rewards and repeat same in next seasons.

Actually, we have a lot of solo ranked pops these days on the Leviathan server, even more than previous season with cross-faction. As a ranked player on this server, and one of the "wintraders" who take spots in top 3 places, I have to say :

First of all, the Leviathan is not a wintraders' server. From what I know, they are only 2 or 3, and they didn't even have wintraded this season. Wintrading facts associated with the Leviathan (and MotF a year ago) mostly came from the well-known wintrader and his friend from DM, not from these servers' ranked players.

Secondly, why do we would have not the right to access to top 3 spots ? Because people pay for t-1s/top 3s and come to the Leviathan to get what they can't get by queueing like any other player so every player on this server is a wintrader ? This is ridiculous.

dunno for the french server but the german folk is for sure not already on dm. tulak has at the moment a great player pool for solo q in the evening.

but it's kinda ridiculous to demand a merge for this **** solo ranked game mode.

Those german heroes playing on malgus know anything to how the pimp their elo in season 9. by declining against better/equal healers etc.but they are the first crying about wintrading on other servers. i dont know you and i wont blame you on doing the same but seriously....solo ranked is a joke and not only cause of wintrading on some servers but also for some of those "godlike" players abusing every single aspect of the system. the whole solo ranked system is a disease and need to be reworked and not doing merges in favour for this game mode.

i'm feeling sorry for the passioned pvp community who wants a fair competition. but even team ranked was a joke in s9. there are german people in top 3 tanks that got their elo just by farming mat farmes on darth malgus (the mekka of ranked pvp) . those guys wont win any serious match on tulak hord. the just scratched bronze tier 1 in team ranked in season 8....so yeah...what a hell of development of their skills.

I was playing long on german server before cross-faction appeared and one week after and i didn't noticed much activity there in solo ranked or team ranked. Regardless, i don't know whether players on your server wintrade or not so i won't state anything but iam definitely sure that those current top 3 players on leviathan just wintrading. Yesterday i transferred one of my toons on leviathan and queued during their "prime time" from 6 pm to 8 pm (UTC +2, france main time zone) and didn't get a single pop....i will try to queue at the same time on other days of course but what sense if both imp and reps fleets have like 30-50 players during prime time??

but wow, even with dead queue we see some players in top 3 spots from leviathan with 0 looses in their statistics which got their elo in a few hours of one day.Haha....

Actually, we have a lot of solo ranked pops these days on the Leviathan server, even more than previous season with cross-faction. As a ranked player on this server, and one of the "wintraders" who take spots in top 3 places, I have to say :

First of all, the Leviathan is not a wintraders' server. From what I know, they are only 2 or 3, and they didn't even have wintraded this season. Wintrading facts associated with the Leviathan (and MotF a year ago) mostly came from the well-known wintrader and his friend from DM, not from these servers' ranked players.

Secondly, why do we would have not the right to access to top 3 spots ? Because people pay for t-1s/top 3s and come to the Leviathan to get what they can't get by queueing like any other player so every player on this server is a wintrader ? This is ridiculous.

Read my previous post. Leviathan has almost no pops even during prime time so when do you queue pls?Say me the time so i could check it

even team ranked was a joke in s9. there are german people in top 3 tanks that got their elo just by farming mat farmes on darth malgus (the mekka of ranked pvp) . those guys wont win any serious match on tulak hord. the just scratched bronze tier 1 in team ranked in season 8....so yeah...what a hell of development of their skills.

Yup this is why all top players in group ranked are now on DM, if you just sort the list. They farm mat farmers since the DM server has a high population and people want mats and UCs. They then dodge the other good teams. Yes, they now make videos of how they face even good team but..... we know how it is....

First of all, the Leviathan is not a wintraders' server.

The problem with the server is that there is just not enough competition there, so if you have one or two good players they will wreck everyone (thats why the wintraders go there). Its the same as group ranked on DM with farming mat farmers. They need "cannon fodder" for their rating so they dont have 8 ppl in que that lose against them.

They in fact use that there are pops on Leviathan now. So please dont take this offensively, but being top 3 and playing on Leviathan is a very biased rating.

Read my previous post. Leviathan has almost no pops even during prime time so when do you queue pls?Say me the time so i could check it

It actually popped yesterday between 6pm and 8pm until 3am. I don't even know when it will pop today or even if it will pop, come regularly and ask people to get informations, I can't help you more than that.

It actually popped yesterday between 6pm and 8pm until 3am. I don't even know when it will pop today or even if it will pop, come regularly and ask people to get informations, I can't help you more than that.

Ill try it. But even best top players on dm have many looses in their statistic in solo ranked since it's solo ranked and you can't predict what bad team mates you get in your team. But when you check statistics of top players from leviathan, they have no looses lol. They have only increases in their graphics, and all their rating were received during 1-2 days which is also suspicious. I will continue to mintor queues and those players and really hope that devs will finally start fighting against wintraders/abusers as all pvp community demands

The problem with the server is that there is just not enough competition there, so if you have one or two good players they will wreck everyone (thats why the wintraders go there). Its the same as group ranked on DM with farming mat farmers. They need "cannon fodder" for their rating so they dont have 8 ppl in que that lose against them.

They in fact use that there are pops on Leviathan now. So please dont take this offensively, but being top 3 and playing on Leviathan is a very biased rating.

We talk about solo ranked now..even skilled players can't choose arena mates in it. So even if 1-2 super skilled players will go there, no guarantee that they won't loose because their group members die in 2-3 seconds. What you write might be possible for tr but not sr.

More likely a team of wintraders just transfers to leviathan and queues together just to wintrade one guy high amount of rating. Since sr pops there very rarely, these guys getting pops against each other all the time (because system has no choice but put them against each other since no one else is queueing) and they just wintrade to one player. I can't believe that those current top 3 players got their rating legit in 1-2 days without a single loose.

Ill try it. But even best top players on dm have many looses in their statistic in solo ranked since it's solo ranked and you can't predict what bad team mates you get in your team. But when you check statistics of top players from leviathan, they have no looses lol. They have only increases in their graphics, and all their rating were received during 1-2 days which is also suspicious. I will continue to mintor queues and those players and really hope that devs will finally start fighting against wintraders/abusers as all pvp community demands

We all lose lol, 1k5 with 30/40 wins is not that fabulous.

What do you mean?Those who are wintrading are not from french server lol. These are wintraders from main servers (dm,ss,sf) who transferred to leviathan just for wintrade purpose. When their wintraded characters get top 3 rewards they will transfer back to their main servers with rewards and repeat same in next seasons.

I thought the patch notes said that transfers between servers would now reset points for ranked as a way to squelch this behavior.

I thought the patch notes said that transfers between servers would now reset points for ranked as a way to squelch this behavior.

No, It was done in order to fix the bugg which allowed people to hide elo from leaderboards by transferring character on Another server. But it doesnt fix that people can transfer to dead server zero rated characters, wintrade there up to top 3, get reward and after getting reward after the season ended transfer back to main server

This graphic shows a rating evolution by days, you could lose 100 elo and win 200 in the same day, the graphic will show only the +100.

Yes but on server where pops are very rare they cant have so many games that graphics are overwhelming looses with wins. It is nonsense since pops there are like 6-7 fights in hours

No, It was done in order to fix the bugg which allowed people to hide elo from leaderboards by transferring character on Another server. But it doesnt fix that people can transfer to dead server zero rated characters, wintrade there up to top 3, get reward and after getting reward after the season ended transfer back to main server

any character that uses a character transfer will have its Ranked rating reset.

We have also continued to make improvements behind the scenes in how we use analytics to track down and action win traders

-eric

If Bioware were to list and base the rewards only per server, the people on the dead server who win trade should have to leave those rewards on that server if they transfer back after the season ends.

Also, we don’t know what other back end improvements they are making to track wintrading. What ever they are doing, they may allow these guys to WinTrade to gather the data and test the system. Then ban them and return their ELO to zero. Which is pretty funny when you see these top 20 people go to zero over night. Plus, it’s a good honey pot to catch a whole bunch at once.

I would leave worrying about it for another month. Let Bioware get their data and see if they do anything. If they haven’t done anything by month 2 of a 3 month season, then you’ve got reason to be worried.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

If Bioware were to list and base the rewards only per server, the people on the dead server who win trade should have to leave those rewards on that server if they transfer back after the season ends.

Also, we don’t know what other back end improvements they are making to track wintrading. What ever they are doing, they may allow these guys to WinTrade to gather the data and test the system. Then ban them and return their ELO to zero. Which is pretty funny when you see these top 20 people go to zero over night. Plus, it’s a good honey pot to catch a whole bunch at once.

I would leave worrying about it for another month. Let Bioware get their data and see if they do anything. If they haven’t done anything by month 2 of a 3 month season, then you’ve got reason to be worried.

Current change mentions only elo reset and not reward reset but once again it will only fix the problem with hiding elo but not more. They will wintrade to top 3, wait until they get their reward on levithan and then after they get it a season is ended they will transfer the character with reward wherever they want.

DEvs need to: lock rewards on characters on server where they got it (as you mentioned) so that people who get top 3 on leviathan could not transfer them to another server, make cross-server solo ranked/team ranked queue so that players on dead server couldn't abuse the system, start seriously hunting and checking/banning those Wintraders like devs in Wow are doing, give top 3 rewards to all classes who reached top 3 separate on each server. So that for example marauders who got top 3 on ss,sf, dm and leviathan servers all get top 3 rewards. It wont fix the Wintrading problem but at least skilled players from main servers wont suffer. Or make top 3 rewards dependable on huge bracket rating reached. For example everyone who gets to 2700 gets top 3 rewards.