Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Top of the line PVPer w/ Top of the line advice

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Top of the line PVPer w/ Top of the line advice

The_Anghell's Avatar


The_Anghell
08.18.2014 , 12:26 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by coolcash View Post
Updated!!! Now with testimonials!!!!
But dont take my word for it! Check out what other PvPers have to say about my TIPS!!!!

"As a sorc, I've seen you get blown." -Erexion

"We have another Spliffy on our hand's" -Ashwinn

"Thanks for the PvP tips Disciples, I don't lose anymore." -Antikz
So.. Ashwinn has had his hands on Spliffy inappropriately? Poor Spliffster.

kronichabit's Avatar


kronichabit
08.18.2014 , 01:19 AM | #32
Satanus !!!!! its not working i suck, ill always suck and i still wont rage quit, Solo pvp Q for life unless i have my pug
Chronichabit Kronichabit Unholychronic Çhronicpuff

TheZuzu's Avatar


TheZuzu
08.18.2014 , 05:11 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by caimesv View Post
Gotta admit it made giggle, good humor
uwotm8
Gladias
<Lukewarm Tauntauns>
The Dread Juggernaut | The Dread Powertech | The Dread Gunslinger
www.swtor.com/r/SSXgjs

Vladishun's Avatar


Vladishun
08.18.2014 , 06:04 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by coolcash View Post
YOU have to make TIME to be the BEST! I make time so you make time.
Sounds like a load of rhetoric from someone that sucks at PvP. You're either born with it, or you aren't. Get your weaksauce epeen stroking out of here. Kthx.

The_Anghell's Avatar


The_Anghell
08.18.2014 , 10:05 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Vladishun View Post
Sounds like a load of rhetoric from someone that sucks at PvP. You're either born with it, or you aren't. Get your weaksauce epeen stroking out of here. Kthx.
This is funny coming from Vlad the pve'er.

caimesv's Avatar


caimesv
08.20.2014 , 12:11 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by TheZuzu View Post
uwotm8
dont go aussie on ma balls u kangaroo lovin humper.
Legiox-caime
<Ghost Infantry>
[The Harbinger]

Skummy's Avatar


Skummy
08.20.2014 , 04:30 PM | #37
LOlOLoL You all suck you play on a Pve server and pvp And all the "good pvpr's" use macros against teams with no skill lolololo come to bastion step up your game noobs! wrath of xredix is number one macro users. you ain't good at all. come at me bro!

The_Anghell's Avatar


The_Anghell
08.20.2014 , 08:59 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Skummy View Post
LOlOLoL You all suck you play on a Pve server and pvp And all the "good pvpr's" use macros against teams with no skill lolololo come to bastion step up your game noobs! wrath of xredix is number one macro users. you ain't good at all. come at me bro!
I'm going out on a limb here, but I assume you realize that the Harb cup.. verily runneth over with Bastion players atm.

DarkSideLoyal's Avatar


DarkSideLoyal
08.20.2014 , 11:26 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Anghell View Post
I'm going out on a limb here, but I assume you realize that the Harb cup.. verily runneth over with Bastion players atm.
aaaaand.......this^
Eviscer<Ghöst Infantry>
Evisçer <Ghost Infantry>