Is Huttball Leap fixed?

Icykill_

Eric said that leap was broken in Quesh Huttball between the green sludge areas in the endzone. But no update on when it would be fixed.

I've been playing my Jugg and Mara today and I'm still not able to leap in that section. But last match this Jugg was able to leap into that zone all match. So what the F is up with that.??

Is it fixed now?

What do I need to do to get it working again. Every other Jugg or Mara I've spoken to says they still can't leap either. How did this person fix it?

Eric acknowledge its a bug on Snaves interview.

But sadly I can confirm its not fixed.

I think that he just said something vague. :csw_c3po:

Not sure how can you "bug" it unintentionally cuz no-leap areas clearly have borders! :p

I think that he just said something vague. :csw_c3po:

Not sure how can you "bug" it unintentionally cuz no-leap areas clearly have borders! :p

Never ever underestimate this current bioware dev team's ability to break in-game stuff.

Not fixed. I've only been able to leap if I force push someone there first, but the stars only aligned for that once.

Another bug to do with leaping is in the description of the ability for intercede/guardian leap, if you get the utility for 10% extra dmg reduction it doesn't update in the description, it just says 20% still but does update the ability time.

• 2 months later...
I assumed it was intentional, lol.

it might be in fact I also suspect it is despite musco saying it isn't, we'll see whether they 'fix' it or not I guess. despite this it does seem rather broken that you can't even leap on your own side

Edited by RACATW

it might be in fact I also suspect it is despite musco saying it isn't, we'll see whether they 'fix' it or not I guess. despite this it does seem rather broken that you can't even leap on your own side

It's broken more than a deliberate nerf. I can leap about 30% of the time. If it was a proper nerf, I would never be able to leap. It's just broken and isn't on the priority list to fix. They may or may not get around to it in 18months. You can never take Eric on his word. ie, still waiting on better than cross server

Honestly I am willing to do queshball about once a month before I just quit upon loading in. It is such a melee unfriendly map as it is, now this? *walks away*

It's not so bad for melee, at least it wasn't till this bug. The class that gets the worst of it is the Jugg/Guardian class. It sucks for Maras too, but at least they have other mobility options.

It's still bugged because I can leaps 2 out of 5 times. Wish they would fix it because it's not until you go to leap that you find out if it works or not.

It's not so bad for melee, at least it wasn't till this bug. The class that gets the worst of it is the Jugg/Guardian class. It sucks for Maras too, but at least they have other mobility options.

It's still bugged because I can leaps 2 out of 5 times. Wish they would fix it because it's not until you go to leap that you find out if it works or not.

It's pretty bad on an operative as well considering holotravese is a joke to begin with. Just today I holotraversed in tatooine SH to a friend. It teleported me so high into the sky it told me I was leaving the area. I could see the entire map below me. Also rolling up a ramp is pretty bad too.

Yah well considering the roll bug has been around since 2.0 this should be a fun fix...some year. :) along with a mountainload of bugs. *sigh*

That's lucky because I have never been able to leap once. It surprised me it works even at a 40% efficiency.

Imho they should scrap the map, the bug is to big and make a new warzone! (One could dream)...okay I lied I just hate the map and would wish it's demise even when working. XD

last week, I was rooted by a sorc while HO was active on my merc. that same WZ, a PT grappled me off the endzone ledge while my HO was still active. it's only happened that once, but it leads me to believe that the issue is client-server specific (not everyone in the same WZ is affected) at the load-in point.

last week, I was rooted by a sorc while HO was active on my merc. that same WZ, a PT grappled me off the endzone ledge while my HO was still active. it's only happened that once, but it leads me to believe that the issue is client-server specific (not everyone in the same WZ is affected) at the load-in point.

Yup I have had the same issue, also knocked back with it up too. I always assume it's server related. I have had friends complain about it happening to them as well. And no this isn't like I click h/o 1/4 second later I am pulled, its more like its been on for 3-4 seconds when it happens. I have seen people break multiple cc with no outside help and not a sorc. Heck (well this was back in 2.0) I was sleep darted 5 times then flash banged twice by 2 scoundrels and never white barred. I remember it was a voidstar we had just planted bomb on first door. By the time I was free the bomb was blowing up on 2nd door. Game is so buggy its no wonder people call hacks so often haha.

Or they broke HO. I have been knocked back 3 times this week while I had HO active.