Oh dear.

ToMyMa

Ehehe...

I'd much rather have Tier 1 rewards, just like I got in the two previous seasons.

But alas, it was not meant to be, apparently. Rest in pieces, dream.

You never know about the rewards. Did they not move the Tier 1 reward limit from 1500 to 1600 between Season 1 and 2? Maybe I am just forgetting something.

Guys, I have a very simple question: Is having 977 rating after 10 games bad? :p

All hail the Excellent* Rep players of ToFN!

*may not be true

In solo ranked? Nah. Today I played nothing but queue syncers from a certain pub guild on pot5. They had enough people online to field 3 teams for group ranked, but hey, lets just queue sync regs for easy rating instead. I didn't bother with season 2 with it and I probably wont play season 3 much longer either.

So ya, **** like that makes solo rating meaningless.

Don't worry. We get you up there, I will start to q with my Gunslinger as soon as my Sniper has a high enough rating.

Hehey, that's one of the "All-Galaxy" guys here :D

Now we just need to get As'ana and all the others to play Rep, too :p

Guys, I have a very simple question: Is having 977 rating after 10 games bad? :p

All hail the Excellent* Rep players of ToFN!

*may not be true

Conquests...Sadly, but pubs have more PvE-rs, a lot of. Almost all who doing yolo well/average re-rolled on imp side or playing mostly imps. Reps PvP for dedicated! Reps still have several decent players, but they don't go yolo and i understand why.

P.S. Emperor entices u to the dark side.:sy_darkside:

Edited by helpmewin

As I said before, BW should just get rid of solo ranked and change it to Solo Arena Queue. The entire idea was always stupid and led to nothing but stupid overbuffs like ED and the sniper 5 second god mode, simply because the little darlings "were getting focused in Solo Ranked". To credit BW they took away the sniper buff at the last second, but the fact that they wasted time and manpower on it instead of fixing truly underpowered classes/specs (sorc healer didn't see any love until 2.10, 1 version away from 3.0) is still pretty crappy.