How do I be boss at pvp on a Imperial Operative?

Alright, I need some help to play a Imperial Concealment Operative well. You probably won't take me seriously/and or hate me because I'm also the most infamous/famous SWTOR player on the Shadowlands, Rated-T. Most of you guys have probably heard about me through the chat on the fleet or on Droumund Kass or something like that.

Alright, I've been told that I suck at unranked pvp because that's the only kind of pvp I play. I tell people that I haven't played pvp in a while because its true, since I mainly played it on my alts, and that's why I suck playing on my main. I easily get killed in pvp, but if I get lucky I get near the top/or at the top of the board. The point is I'm too lazy to look up guides on the internet and that's why I'm asking this question on the forum which is the title of this post.

Thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully reply to this.

PS. I chat a lot in pvp, so that's also part of the reason why I suck like sh.t. at pvp. Even I admit this and that's a bad sign, an extremely bad one.

There are tons of good operatives that have posted constructive tips on this subforum, go back a page or two and check some of them out.

There are tons of good operatives that have posted constructive tips on this subforum, go back a page or two and check some of them out.

This is good advice. Reading through a few pages of threads will help you to get your feet wet with the spec. Try out the suggestions and then come back with more specific questions. Then we can give you more specific advice.