New Body Type between 2nd and 3rd

Eres

I guess there were many suggestions, but I'll try another try.

If it's possible, I would like to see new Body Type as tall as 3rd, but not as muscular. A bit more of 2nd bodysize.

You can use facial structure of 3rd bodysize (that won't be a problem).

And from my opinion there are many ppl who wish to see such BT in the game as well.

Edited by Eres

If it's possible, I would like to see new Body Type as tall as 3rd, but not as muscular. A bit more of 2nd bodysize..

This is a great idea. Actually, I'd love it if this new body size were in-between the heights of the 2nd and 3rd body types as well. I would definitely buy access to this new look.

This is a great idea. Actually, I'd love it if this new body size were in-between the heights of the 2nd and 3rd body types as well. I would definitely buy access to this new look.

You can make a strong case for saying that body types should have been just the "build" of the person, with along-side it a slider or something for the character's height. You know, like pretty much all the other games do.

You can make a strong case for saying that body types should have been just the "build" of the person, with along-side it a slider or something for the character's height. You know, like pretty much all the other games do.

Yeah that would be nice.

That's a great idea. :)

I doubt we'll ever see it, but would love it if they did. Unfortunately while this adds some body diversity to the male bodies, and female type-3 body is already just a taller version of the type-2 with slightly broader shoulders, so anything in between them would barely even be noticeable. Would have been nice if the type 3 female bod wasn't so damn thin, and was more like...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/aYb54PnxRL8/maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by ZanyaCross

I want to be an morbidly Obese chick running around flailing her arms doing backflips and waving her glow sticks (Sabers) - This is just a personal goal... but I'm sure others share this dream. :o

Not all females are as slender as my mustache!

Bod type 5 female ? :jawa_wink:

Edited by Cyber-Blade

I want to be an morbidly Obese chick running around flailing her arms doing backflips and waving her glow sticks (Sabers) - This is just a personal goal... but I'm sure others share this dream. :o

It's so weird to think of a fat person moving like that, which is just a sign of how incorrectly we've been programmed by our media. Anybody who's seen Sammo Hung in action will tell you that with enough muscle underneath the padding a fat person can move crazy fast. Hell, the man has grey hair in Ip Man 2, and he's still keeping up with Donnie Yen, a guy ten years younger and half his size.

This makes me think of an ad for Virgin Radio that was briefly on in British cinemas back around 2000.

It shows this unattractively-fat dude dressed in sweats dancing around listening to something (VR, presumably!) on headphones. Then there's a voiceover: "Listen to Virgin Radio, or next time he's naked!"

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
All of these suggestions and more. I never understood why they didn't make build and height 2 different options. Makes no sense really. I know that they'll never change this but adding more types in-between would be a vast improvement. My best guess is the only reason they haven't put in more types is because they don't want the slew of "my armor clips/looks funny with" posts that would flood the forums after doing so. I really wish they would though I've always wanted a character tall and lanky (type 3 height type 1 build) :D Edited by TyrFoge