Returnee to the game

hyperzero

Hi folks, My name is Maximilian aka hyperzero.

It's been quite a while since i have played Swtor and decided to return after a very long hiatus. but the biggest question of them all, is what should i play. i am someone who likes to help groups and also do decent damage but I not sure which would be the best option for me. I am going to start from scratch since I havent completed My storylines. If I can also find a guild that would be willing to show me the ropes as well as finding where I should belong, I would love the help. North American servers. Anyways feel free to add me as a friend. Hope we can get together soon.

Hey welcome back to SWTOR there has been a lot of changes and more to come very soon too. My best advice is to, canvas the forum here start with 5.0 update work your way up to past Tuesdays update which was 5.8. then your caught up.

Again Welcome Back. May the Force Be With You.....

Do Take care & Be well..........

but the biggest question of them all, is what should i play.

Welcome back, I'd suggest doing a search on Youtube for "swtor what class to play",

There are a few good videos that will help you make a shortlist.

Leveling is easier now, so you will get a good idea of what you like and don't like fairly quickly, so just start with one and see what happens ;)