Changing font size in game

KarrisThanor

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can change the font size for the chat frame simply by right clicking the channel tab and selecting font size or settings, cant remember exactly which its called but its there :)

I made mine smaller and works a treat.

Dont think you can change the font size of the rest of the game like subtitles, spell/item names etc.

you can change the font size for the chat frame simply by right clicking the channel tab and selecting font size or settings, cant remember exactly which its called but its there :)

I made mine smaller and works a treat.

Dont think you can change the font size of the rest of the game like subtitles, spell/item names etc.

That would be great, but I'd rather see "general font resizing" in-gam rather than just chat. It's hard to understand Killiks sometimes.. ;)

And I do agree, font tends to get blurry sometimes.

yep known issue just the fonts ARE AMAZINGLY BAD QUALITY

even on 1980x1080 if you look carefully you will see them a little little blurry compared to skyrim fonts which look like a peace of art.

On lower resolutions like 1366x768 EVEN IF THIS IS THE native resolution the fonts are basiclly UNREADABLE or ... very very very very very VERY bad. But as we know the game is full of bugs maybe the most buggy game release ever so I am sure this will not be fixed in half year :)

I hope they will update at least this stupid fonts or at least give us a WAY to use some NORMAL fonts in game

My wife has some minor vision issues due to a degenerative disease, and the default font sizes are just too small for her. This is seriuosly impacting her ability to play a game that she loves. All it would take to fix this for her would be an option to increase font sizes.

I played through my first flash point and ended up getting a migraine. It's lasted for 3 days. I've never had a migraine prior to this. It's terrible. I can't play the game again until it's less harsh on my eyes. At first it was just blurry, then became painful. I would've stopped playing immediately, but I was part of a group and didn't want to bail on them.

ok Bioware I just wanna say "THank you for NOT fixing the issue" and also NOT fixing the FPS issues but anyway.

I canceled my subscription already.

I wish you to make something better with the next MMORPG till then I will stick with Blizzard only games because the quality is better because the support is better and because at least they pretend they care about us more.

ok Bioware I just wanna say "THank you for NOT fixing the issue" and also NOT fixing the FPS issues but anyway.

I canceled my subscription already.

I wish you to make something better with the next MMORPG till then I will stick with Blizzard only games because the quality is better because the support is better and because at least they pretend they care about us more.

Well if you were following the game you would have known that UI customization is coming in Patch 1.2. So stop whining.

• 2 weeks later...

Chat fonts.... right click the tab you want to augment, go down to font size. you have 12, 14, 16, 18 to choose from...

Actual UI font. It looks like its anchored to the actual ui... and since in 1.2 it can be augmented, then you can now augment the ui font. So if you can't read your group's names in the corner, make their nametag bigger.