I love you Steelclaw :)

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh

It's weird, because whenever I see Steelclaw, I'm thinking "We're so not going to be able to win this match."

With Domi, not so much the same thought process. Probably still lose as much though. xD

Thanks um.. I think? lol

I win about the same amount I think, whether I play Domi or Steel. I prob do play the scoundrel a bit better though but it's more my style really so that's probably why. I always wanted to lvl one all the time when I played Domi at 50 (I had a 50 operative on JJT so I was familiar with the class) I was just too lazy, finally got around to it at some point though and have barely played Domi since. Steelclaw is my baby. :) Smugglers get cooler armour than the troopers, my scoundrel looks so cute in that hat emirite?!

I don't really think I'm as much of a game changer as people think though, it's kinda nice that people think so well of me but... not so nice to have to deal with all the focus fire that comes with that.

Keep your weapons away from me please :p

You should see the Pixie, Axr, Steel, J'hell combo. NO HEALER REMAINED STANDING!

You should see the Kevayrts(sniper) and Angedude(mercenary) combo. NO ONE SURVIVES when we go and try and take another node (that we dont even need) in civil war or novare coast unless were go against more than 4 people or 4 good people.

Edited by BazjamB

You should see the Pixie, Axr, Steel, J'hell combo. NO HEALER REMAINED STANDING!

That was *********** brutal. I was healing on the opposite team and it sucked. Amazingly my heal output was a little higher than Domi's, probably coz half of the time I was running around LOS'ing vanguards and healing myself haha. You guys are mean to me :(

Edited by BennyKrak

fkn fix ur computer already, my vanguard is rolling

I just couldn't do it anymore, I refuse to play on a ****** net with a ****** computer

Finally got tempted into buying a beast

i7-3840QM with dual 4GB Gtx 680m's. Should be in mail by next week.

No more game lag when it comes in the mail, only net lag. I'm Fkn excited to play on a stupid overly powered computer for once

• 2 months later...

aaaaaaaaaaaaand bump

Last night was fun :) 1.1mil heals voidstar, sexy

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Hopefully Lycaon keeps playing sentinel. Needed another pew pew buddy while my ping is stable and azn is being lame and Jwalsh has his gender change finished up QQ